Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
roccky08

Drives: 2SS/RS Summit White/Beige Interior
Great story over the weekend

Warning!!! Long Thread!!

This weekend, me and my buddies got invited to a friends birthday at a night club. So we decided to meet there since I was running late. I decided to take my Camaro that night.

So the three of us were hanging out and talking to our other friends. Then one of our other friends introduced to us a couple of great looking girls. One was off limits, she is the girlfriend of the birthday boy. The other one, I found out that she wasn't with anybody.

She decided to hang out with us by one of the tables that had less people. One of our friends was telling us that she could dance Merenge (kind of Spanish Music) and other music very well.

So being Colombians, we began asking her it was true? and asked her to dance the pop music that was playing. Well it didn't take us long to give her the nod . I sparked a conversation and enjoyed talking with her. As the night continued, she started dancing and I joined her. Nevertheless we danced for the rest of the night, she really knows how to move . It was my impression that we clicked.

The night has ended and I decided to walk her to her car since she came alone. We both agreed that we had a great night and I asked her for her number. She gave me her number and then I asked her if she was going to do anything afterward? she said no because she had to work the very next day.

We arrived at the parking lot were my baby was parked and I said .. "Well that's my car right there and thank you!" She asked If it was the Camaro? I said yep. She said no way!! and she immediately scrambled for something in her purse. I was puzzled . She retrieves her cell phone and shows me a picture of a sweet looking 2010 Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro with Painted GFX kit. She said "That's my baby" .

I was skeptical at first, until she kept talking about her wanting originally a "Red Jewel Tint", but once she saw the VR she , and how she decided to get the Manual Transmission, V8 .. etc etc etc.. I was in shock that she knew so much . I immediately validated that she really owns that Camaro. We started talking about how our friends think that we are obsessed with our cars, and what it means to us .. She finally asked "Do you mind if you take me for a ride?, since she wanted to see how it felt to be a passenger" I was like Let's do it.

Parked her Daily Driver, and got in my car. We talked so much about them, etc.. We get on the expressway and I punched it. She reacted with a huge followed by . Seeing that reaction was priceless to me. In my head I was thinking "Finally a woman who understands my passion for my Car" . She affirmed that I must experience being a passenger. I completely agreed .

We cruised for a while, took her around town, showed her my other baby, my condo. We continued talking a bit more and later noticed that it was kind of late since she had to work the very next day. For those wondering.. sorry nope, I didn't make my move . I don't do one night stands

While taking my car out of my parking spot, she had to wait outside since there is a concrete column by the passenger side. She was staring at my car with a great . So once I had the car out, I revved the engine and I saw her
On the way back to her car, I punched it a couple of occasions but really trying not to over do it. Since it was dark out and didn't want trouble with the cops.

Unfortunately, it has come to an end, but Overall, that night was one of the best nights that I've had in a really long time.

Now I'm after leaving her a message on her phone.
- Pfadt End-links - Installed
- Pfadt Strut Tower Brace - Pending
- BMR Trailing Arm - Installed
- BMR Toe Rod - Installed
Thank you Vengeance Racing for install and recommendation
Thank you Borla for the ATAK Exhaust

Last edited by roccky08; 12-06-2010 at 05:34 PM.
roccky08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Cool Story, Good Luck...and thanks for sharing...I know two, two Camaro couples... both of them are on here, and one of them met on here... All four amazing people... Cant wait to meet one of the couples in person... C5 Fest II...Already met the other ones in person... and then she handed me my butt on a platter in a drag race.... yeah... I got the yellow slip...for now...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
sstnt

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS!
It's a match made in Oshawa! Go for it, roccky08!
$$ down on dealer car #3466, pending Pw: 6-10-2009
Car Picked up by Shipper: 6-22-2009
Car has ARRIVED: 6-24-2009 (and she's a beauty!)
sstnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
definitely sounds like an awesome night you had.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccky08 View Post
Warning!!! Long Thread!!

This weekend, me and my buddies got invited to a friends birthday at a night club. So we decided to meet there since I was running late. I decided to take my Camaro that night.

So the three of us were hanging out and talking to our other friends. Then one of our other friends introduced to us a couple of great looking girls. One was off limits, she is the girlfriend of the birthday boy. The other one, I found out that she wasn't with anybody.

She decided to hang out with us by one of the tables that had less people. One of our friends was telling us that she could dance Merenge (kind of Spanish Music) and other music very well.

So being Colombians, we began asking her it was true? and asked her to dance the pop music that was playing. Well it didn't take us long to give her the nod . I sparked a conversation and enjoyed talking with her. As the night continued, she started dancing and I joined her. Nevertheless we danced for the rest of the night, she really knows how to move . It was my impression that we clicked.

The night has ended and I decided to walk her to her car since she came alone. We both agreed that we had a great night and I asked her for her number. She gave me her number and then I asked her if she was going to do anything afterward? she said no because she had to work the very next day.

We arrived at the parking lot were my baby was parked and I said .. "Well that's my car right there and thank you!" She asked If it was the Camaro? I said yep. She said no way!! and she immediately scrambled for something in her purse. I was puzzled . She retrieves her cell phone and shows me a picture of a sweet looking 2010 Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro with Painted GFX kit. She said "That's my baby" .

I was skeptical at first, until she kept talking about her wanting originally a "Red Jewel Tint", but once she saw the VR she , and how she decided to get the Manual Transmission, V8 .. etc etc etc.. I was in shock that she knew so much . I immediately validated that she really owns that Camaro. We started talking about how our friends think that we are obsessed with our cars, and what it means to us .. She finally asked "Do you mind if you take me for a ride?, since she wanted to see how it felt to be a passenger" I was like Let's do it.

Parked her Daily Driver, and got in my car. We talked so much about them, etc.. We get on the expressway and I punched it. She reacted with a huge followed by . Seeing that reaction was priceless to me. In my head I was thinking "Finally a woman who understands my passion for my Car" . She affirmed that I must experience being a passenger. I completely agreed .

We cruised for a while, took her around town, showed her my other baby, my condo. We continued talking a bit more and later noticed that it was kind of late since she had to work the very next day. For those wondering.. sorry nope, I didn't make my move . I don't do one night stands

Taking her out of my spot, she had to wait outside since there is a concrete column by the passenger side. She was staring at my car with a great . So once I had the car out, I revved the engine and I saw her
On the way back to her car, I punched it a couple of occasions but really trying not to over do it. Since it was dark out and didn't want trouble with the cops.

Unfortunately, it has come to an end, but Overall, that night was one of the best nights that I've had in a really long time.

Now I'm after leaving her a message on her phone.
Sounds like more than a coincidence that you guys met. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Cool Story, Good Luck...and thanks for sharing...I know two, two Camaro couples... both of them are on here, and one of them met on here... All four amazing people... Cant wait to meet one of the couples in person... C5 Fest II...Already met the other ones in person... and then she handed me my butt on a platter in a drag race.... yeah... I got the yellow slip...for now...
I didn't know there was a dating forum on C5....how do I sign up?
Old 12-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
roccky08

Thank you all, I felt the need to share this awesome story.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Marry her. Now. lol

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Ironheadspearo
ride the pain train

Drives: 2011 1LT RS, 1998 fxstc HD
What are you waiting for?....Knock the bottom out of it........
Old 12-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
So is she a Camaro5 member? Who?
Old 12-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #10
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Go to Jared, stat!

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstnt View Post
It's a match made in Oshawa! Go for it, roccky08!

Very nice story, thanks for telling it!
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #12
roccky08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
So is she a Camaro5 member? Who?
Not to sure bu she mentioned that she "frequents the forums" maybe she is
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #13
roccky08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironheadspearo View Post
What are you waiting for?....Knock the bottom out of it........
Old 12-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #14
pogiskier

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss black,hurst shifter
Thats awesome. If we(me and the wife) had the money we would have are own camaro. but for now we share. It was a gift from her to me.
Hope things go well for ya.