Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #43
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
"I like your car"

The GFX look good unpainted

If the clear bra covers the stripes I'd leave the vinyl till it starts looking bad.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #44
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I was going to meet up with you guys (Hot Rod Power Tour) when you came through Phenix City, AL on the way to Montgomery. Seems something always comes up though.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #45
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Looking good.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:43 PM   #46
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Not sure....my list has the houndstooth inserts for the seats, and I have the cold air to put on. Maybe paint stripes instead of vinyl. You know I can drive it as fast as a V8, so I don't need more horsepower
Just decided to get the white vinyal stripes taken off and painted.. your car looks good...
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #47
r1concepts

Drives: Camaro
The ride is looking all too good! so nice and so clean...
r1concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #48
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
I saw you have water in your LED Sidemarkers, whats the deal?
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #49
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
I saw you have water in your LED Sidemarkers, whats the deal?
Thanks for the compliments...yep, water in the sidemarkers, but AAC is going to make good on their lifetime warranty and send me new ones, just got to eat the labor and get them replaced somewhere....this time the back is going to be sealed though! I think that will do the trick!

Next mod is an air conditioner that works

It's pretty apparent to me that some part of the system is defective. Original compressor failed over the weekend......
Compressor replaced Tuesday....failed before I could get out of the dealership parking lot.....tech says the compressor shaft, (yes I said shaft) can't remember the term, but basically sheared.....
He is going to have to get technical assistance from GM....I have seen where this is happening on several 2011s....
Too hot for no AC, luckily I have a daily driver that is super nice and dependable, so no worries there, just irritating!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #50
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
The pictures don't do the lights justice. I have one of the footwell lights and one of the sidemarkers! What a difference, really!
Hi Diane,

It looks like you choose the blue ambient lighting for the inside. Am I right?

That' one of my birthday or Christmas.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
Old 09-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #51
dianeokie
Going places

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post
Hi Diane,

It looks like you choose the blue ambient lighting for the inside. Am I right?

That' one of my birthday or Christmas.
The ambient lighting on the door is factory blue....

Actually, the interior led lights are white........just didn't like the blue lights with the black interior and red and white exterior....you'll just have to see it sometime, like CFestIII!

I'm sure your car is looking really good.

Last edited by dianeokie; 01-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #52
MOMSREDSS

We'll have to see what life holds as CFestIII gets closer. Life has a few changes recently. It's during the summer, so it would a better fit for us this year. The location CFestII was a good location for us.

It would be nice to meet you.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #53
dianeokie
Going places

Newest addition - Vararam Cold Air Intake..........maybe catch can next????
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #54
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I liked the sound of the MRT 2 exhaust on your car. Hadn't heard one other than on YouTube.

Good seein' you again this weekend!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #55
dianeokie
Going places

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I liked the sound of the MRT 2 exhaust on your car. Hadn't heard one other than on YouTube.

Good seein' you again this weekend!
Thanks for letting me use and abuse your suspension.........don't think too many people would let someone drive their car in fast circles around a parking lot and drift side to side

Old 01-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #56
dianeokie
Going places

Been a few months........not much new.......but I have a box sitting on my dresser, Hurst part 3916030, Billet plus short throw shifter............

I'm a little pissed that they advertise it for the V8 or the V6, but the shift knob has the V8 shift pattern, WTH.................I have to use the stock shifter, or pay even more than the almost $300 for a new knob.......I want the white shift knob........any ideas??????????????

I have one more mod, but waiting to reveal it at the MTI open house this weekend here in Atlanta.............it's minor, but I love it!

Come on F-body, Hot Rod Power Tour and Cfest III!