Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 07-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Family Guy Online MMO

What do you guys think
http://www.familyguyonline.com/
Create your character here!

http://www.ology.com/technology/fox-...ily-guy-online
If you watch old episodes of Family Guy and get hecka jealous that you don't live on Spooner St., prepare to live the dream: Fox has just announced an online game, Family Guy Online, that will allow players to explore a virtual version of Quahog, the messed-up Rhode Island town from Seth MacFarlane's long-running animated comedy. Now, I'll be real with you guys for a second--you can tell because I'm sitting informally--and let you know that I think Family Guy is way past its prime. I look on the earlier seasons with great fondness, but the newer episodes, with rare exception, just don't seem to do it for me. Though the voice cast is obviously talented and the animation has its highlights, I think the best of Family Guy is behind us.

Of course, with Family Guy Online, you may be able to step in and save the series from the brink of destruction. The game allows you to create a character based on one of the existing Family Guy archetypes--Chris, Stewie, Lois, and Peter are available inspirations right now, and apparently Brian is unlockable. These characters look like they'll function like classes in your average MMO, changing your avatar's combat stats. FGO promises that you'll be able to interact with both your friends and Family Guy canon characters during your adventures in Quahog. Hopefully, the Family Guy folks will also allow players to access the worlds envisioned in the "Road to..." episodes. Those are my faves!

line.com/

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
bill2129
Account Suspended

Drives: 2085 Trans AM COBRA
im signing up
bill2129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2129 View Post
im signing up
Heck ya i signed up it was pretty cool

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
dcamarom
SoCal Family Member

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2LT/RS
Signed up, but can't find out how to start the game. I already created my character.
dcamarom is offline   Reply With Quote