Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #2143
swallace

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
I love this car! It arrived at the dealership on Thursday, was striped Friday morning, took delivery that afternoon, and have been driving it every chance I get. The first reaction of everyone who sees it is that they love the color! We took it to my parents classic car gathering at the local Sonic and everyone loved it. We also took it to the tail end of a car show last night and everyone immediately walked over to look at the car even though there was an IOM already there. This color definitely attracts attention!
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #2144
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Sorry to hear that Nightmare. :(

But I'm having another problem. The day I got my car, as soon as I pulled into the driveway my brother noticed a paint chip/peel on the driver's door. It's really tiny, and it's on the corner of the door, the part that closes. I know we didn't hit anything as we had just picked up the car. I didn't mention it to the dealer, because it was tiny, and I didn't want to be a pain in the ass.

But yesterday I noticed the "peeling" is starting to happen even lower on the corner of the door in a totally different spot. I just left my dealer a message. :(
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #2145
RRamJet SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SSRS ABM

Got lucky last week! Wife and I had only been thinking about ordering a Camaro for a few weeks, but wanted to see ABM before deciding. Located a dealer, Fagan Chevrolet in Janesville WI., about 40 mi. away who had one that the buyer hadn't picked up yet. Scott (good-guy salesman) tells us to come up and take a look. The next day (Saturday 8/8) we drove up to check it out and he tells us the buyer might back out, and we should call on Monday. Called him Monday, and he shocked us by telling us it was available. It was exactly what we would have ordered (2SS/RS LS3/6M), except we didn't need the sunroof and we might add some stripes. Called him back 15 min. later and told him we would pick it up Tues. morning (8/11). I'm still in shock.

Here's the first pictures before the ride home.
Name:  Cam_8-11-2009a.JPG
Views: 1198
Size:  488.4 KB

Name:  Cam_8-11-2009b.JPG
Views: 1228
Size:  596.4 KB

Name:  Cam_8-11-2009c.JPG
Views: 1145
Size:  465.5 KB

Name:  Cam_8-11-2009d.JPG
Views: 1155
Size:  513.4 KB
RRamJet SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #2146
Woo Woo!

Drives: '99 BMW 323i
dealer told me mine would be here this week! =D
Old 08-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #2147
Cricket912

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMulkin View Post
I had to wait a few weeks to get time in the paint booth but the wait was worth it. The paint shop here at MacMulkin Chevrolet did the work and did a GREAT job! THANK YOU AL in the Paint Shop. I had the GND FX Painted also.

Ron

Love it!! This makes me wish I'd gotten black not white stripes on mine.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #2148
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
[QUOTE=RRamJet SSRS;807535]
Got lucky last week! Wife and I had only been thinking about ordering a Camaro for a few weeks, but wanted to see ABM before deciding. Located a dealer, Fagan Chevrolet in Janesville WI., about 40 mi. away who had one that the buyer hadn't picked up yet. Scott (good-guy salesman) tells us to come up and take a look. The next day (Saturday 8/8) we drove up to check it out and he tells us the buyer might back out, and we should call on Monday. Called him Monday, and he shocked us by telling us it was available. It was exactly what we would have ordered (2SS/RS LS3/6M), except we didn't need the sunroof and we might add some stripes. Called him back 15 min. later and told him we would pick it up Tues. morning (8/11). I'm still in shock.

Here's the first pictures before the ride home.

Hey! Thats cheating! The rest of us had to wait 4 months! Congratulations!
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #2149
matt55

Drives: CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
Got a call today from my dealer. The car finally showed up. Just was entered as delivered before it left on the truck. Its really unbelievable, the color is perfect especially in the sun.
The dealer called at 11:30 this morning, I picked it up at 2:00 this afternoon and he told me he already had five offers to buy it on the spot and a sixth who was praying I didn't pick it up before he got off work so he could see it.

Here are a couple photos. I'll post a few more on Sunday.

Also Thanks to everyone who provided tracking support and info. It really made the whole process alot more fun and much easier to handle the long wait.
That 1st pic is just "purdy"
Old 08-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #2150
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar2 View Post
Incredible color, there were so many different ABM pictures I wasn"t sure what color it was going to be until I saw it, window tint yesterday.
Wow I really like that SS 6.2 on the hood. Is that a sticker or painted on? Where did you get it?
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #2151
ABM 2SS

Drives: -
Somebody got carried away with Photoshop.
ABM 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #2152
Blue1969bird

Drives: 1969 Firebird vert
What determines the color of the carpet? Going through the interior thread I see lighter carpet with everything color seat but black, but also black carpet with every color seat. And the door panels too? No rhyme or reason, that I can see.

I must have ABM, 1SS (cloth) but do not want any color carpet other than black. Help.

Last edited by Blue1969bird; 08-17-2009 at 11:59 PM. Reason: punctuation
Blue1969bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #2153
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1969bird View Post
What determines the color of the carpet? Going through the interior thread I see lighter carpet with everything color seat but black, but also black carpet with every color seat. And the door panels too? No rhyme or reason, that I can see.

I must have ABM, 1SS (cloth) but do not want any color carpet other than black. Help.
Carpet & Seats:

If you order black interior, the carpet and seats will be black.

If you order beige interior, the carpet will be black, the outer edge/sides/back of the seat will be black, and the inner/middle part of the seats will be beige.

If you order gray interior, the carpet will be gray, the outer edge/sides/back of the seat will be black, and the inner/middle part of the seats will be gray.

Door Panels:

If you order 1SS (cloth interior), the door panels will be a dark gray/black cloth (the same color as the rest of the door). There will be no ambient lighting on the doors.

If you order 2SS with black or gray leather interior, the door panels will be a silver/gray color. The ambient lighting on the doors will be blue.

If you order 2SS with beige leather interior, the door panels will be that beige/champagne color to match the seats. The ambient lighting on the doors will be blue.

And since I'm on a roll... the Inferno Orange interior is available in leather (2SS), will have black carpets, black outer edge/sides/back of the seats, and orange inner/middle parts of the seats. It will have the orange door panels, with orange ambient lighting.

Hope that helps!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #2154
Woo Woo!

Drives: '99 BMW 323i
mines in!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #2155
Blue1969bird

Drives: 1969 Firebird vert
[QUOTE=DDustiNN;811683]Carpet & Seats:

Door Panels:

If you order 1SS (cloth interior), the door panels will be a dark gray/black cloth (the same color as the rest of the door). There will be no ambient lighting on the doors.

If you order 2SS with black or gray leather interior, the door panels will be a silver/gray color. The ambient lighting on the doors will be blue.

If you order 2SS with beige leather interior, the door panels will be that beige/champagne color to match the seats. The ambient lighting on the doors will be blue.
--------

Yes, that helps. One question, does the exterior color effect the door panels? This photo shows a cloth interior with beige door panel inserts, on a red car.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Blue1969bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #2156
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
[QUOTE=Blue1969bird;812455]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Carpet & Seats:

Door Panels:

--------

Yes, that helps. One question, does the exterior color effect the door panels? This photo shows a cloth interior with beige door panel inserts, on a red car.

Thanks!
Oh, my mistake then... I thought the cloth ones were all the same color. Looks like the cloth color combos will be the same as the leather then.

As far as exterior color... no, that does not affect the door panels at all.

DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!