Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 02-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
metalaxe

Drives: Silver Ice 2SS/RS
Camaro on display Sands Chevrolet, Phoenix

Hi everyone. First off, thanks to everyone here and their wealth of info. Seems like a great group going on here. I have been following for a while now and think I have convinced my wife on this beautiful Camaro. My lease is up 3/10 and will be heading straight to the Chevrolet dealer to order or hopefully pick up a new 2SS/RS.

Back on topic. My wife and I are photographers here in Phoenix and I got a call today to shoot the grand opening for the new Sands Chevrolet dealership in Surprise, AZ March 6th. (glad to see a new GM dealership opening, this is their 2nd dealership here) I was told the Camaro will be on display as well as a Corvette collection. Needless to say there was no hesitation for me to say YES! I will be there.

Can't wait, I will be sure to get great pics and get some up on here. I am hoping it will be available to sit in. I was not told what model, but I am thinking it might be one of the V6 dealer cars.

Thanks again everyone for all the knowledge and I'll be sure to answer any questions you guys might have. (even this close to production, I still have tons of questions)

Shameless plug: my website is www.ivystudiosphoto.com and I will be posting this event on our blog located there.

UPDATE: Sands Chevrolet in Surprise has posted in the regional forums 1 of their 2 display models. Thanks camaropete for the heads up! http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14445

Last edited by metalaxe; 02-28-2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: update
metalaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Looks like the dealer already posted two pics on here. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14445

Can't wait to see your pics though!
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
So Hot!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
Ry4nVan

Drives: Currently (Toyota Tacoma)
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

NO WAY!!!!!

This is why I love the internet. I no kidding... live 5 minutes away. In fact, I can see the dealership from out my window from my apartment. I'm there first thing in the morning!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED NOW!!!

sorry, it's just not everyday you hear two Camaro's are sitting down the road 5 minutes away. Hope you can understand
Ry4nVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
I do bro totally get it
Old 02-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #6
metalaxe

Drives: Silver Ice 2SS/RS
Cool! I didn't know they were already there. I assumed they were probably a couple we had seen on the site before or the dealer display car. Thanks for the heads up. Funny, I never check the posts in the regional forums. I need to catch up.

Anyone one living in the Phoenix area have an order in yet?

I know someone who would love to shoot some pictures of your new ride when you get it! HAHA
metalaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
Ry4nVan

Drives: Currently (Toyota Tacoma)
My dealer called me yesterday to tell me my order has been processed with GM. Mine will look similar to the Barrett-Jackson Silver car with the heritage grille.

I'm heading over there in a few minutes. I know there are more Phoenix people on these forums.
Ry4nVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
camaroprice.com

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
Anyone interested in ordering a Camaro, I can help. We still have immediate availability to order.
Just go to www.Camaroprice.com and place your order today.
camaroprice.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #9
john_locksmith
Banned

Drives: HONDA CIVIC
really very cool site

Last edited by john_locksmith; 04-15-2010 at 03:45 PM.
john_locksmith is offline   Reply With Quote