Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-29-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
Black Mamba

Drives: Fast
Wink First SS at Maita Chevy

Sup guys. This is my first post. Im from the Sacramento area in California. Im on this forum all the time doing research and drooling over new camaro pics but never had much of a reason to join until today. So today after finally seeing the car in person all i can say is WOW. Ive seen countless pictures of this car from my computer screen, but holy sh*t, it just does NOT do it justice. Im telling you, if theres any way you can get out and see one of these at your local dealer go do it. The car below is the FIRST SS to be sold in California, and I was lucky enough to show up at the dealer just when the owner walked in to check on his new baby. He was super cool and let me sit in it and take in its godliness . Again pictures dont do it justice at all. This is a Black 2SS with the L99 and red interior. (the dealer sold it for 47,XXX when the sticker was only 37,XXX!! . but anyways here they are, hope they show up. ill try one to test...

Last edited by Black Mamba; 04-29-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Black Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
Black Mamba

i know this is worthless without pics, lol, any tips on embedding them? i have them on photobucket, and my computer.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
Timisaiah

Drives: 2005 Black HUMMER H2
He paid over $47,000!!!!!

Sorry but the new owner is an idiot.

Last edited by Timisaiah; 04-29-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: He added pics
Timisaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
If you have them on photobucket just click the image button when you're posting and paste in the url to the image and repeat. Or paste the url of your photobucket profile and someone else will help.
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
someone picked up an SS a few days ago here in San Jose.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N View Post
someone picked up an SS a few days ago here in San Jose.
hmmm idk then. the dealer seemed pretty sold on the idea that HE had the fist ss.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
I think I see the wheel weights on the brake calipers
Old 04-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
92GTA

Drives: 1969 Firebird, 1992 Trans Am GTA
Nope, he sure didn't. The dealership here in Bakersfield had one last week. A dealer in Hanford had one a couple days ago I think, that might not have been an SS, can't remember. The Bakersfield one was though.

Sounds like dealer marketing to rape people.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Nope, he sure didn't. The dealership here in Bakersfield had one last week. A dealer in Hanford had one a couple days ago I think, that might not have been an SS, can't remember. The Bakersfield one was though.

Sounds like dealer marketing to rape people.
Maita? LOL they always advertise how good they are... 10k over MSRP good I guess... Should have taken a picture of the moron who paid 10k over... We could start a sticky "Morons who paid way over MSRP"

92GTA! Howdy. I'm a Bakersfield Native. I was just there this weekend.
I recall seeing the one going to 3 way on UCF wOOt's VIN Tracker.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:36 AM   #10
MustangSlayer10

Drives: Richland Chevy
Yes i went by to on Tuesday April 28th around 6 in Elk Grove as well. I seen the black one. Very impressed with the orange seats in person. Also they have a yellow one that they had in the back prepping. Dave there took me around to take a look at it. Not a fan of yellow cars but it looks great on the camaro. This was the first time I had ever seen one so I looked over the details people have been worried about. First off i was very impressed with the interior. Well made and the "empty" space on the passenger side isnt large enough to be a big deal. I did not sit in it but it did look snug. However I didnt find this as a turn off. I did open the trunk and when I did I couldnt help but smile because the opening is humorously small. Although we all know from Mr. 3 i think that u can get stuff in and out easily. The car salesmen did also tell me the black ss was the first ss sold in ca and i didnt believe it for a second because we all seen the yellow ss break down in lemoore and the orange ss in san jose with hockeystripes. Oh well. And also let me say like many others. It is WAY better looking than anything u can see online. When I seen the yellow for the first time pull out of the lot to go test it i literally gasped. At first they were going to let me drive it but then realized it had already been sold. He also said they should be getting 15 more in the next two months but who knows if thats true. I have a picture of the yellow being prepped and two more of the black if someone wants to show me how to post pictures i will be glad to do so.
Attached Images

MustangSlayer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:19 AM   #11
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
What I'm trying to figure out is why this dealer let somebody sit in a SOLD Camaro?!!! Wait for the owner of this "first SS sold in California" to see these pics, then throw a conniption fit with this dealer! What's the dealer going to say..."The sign only said, SOLD, please to dont touch. It didn't say anything about letting others sit in it...why are you so upset?!!!" I know I'd be pissed!!!

~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:23 AM   #12
Arod

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
only an idiot woud pay 10000 over msrp. can you say retard?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #13
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
What I'm trying to figure out is why this dealer let somebody sit in a SOLD Camaro?!!! Wait for the owner of this "first SS sold in California" to see these pics, then throw a conniption fit with this dealer! What's the dealer going to say..."The sign only said, SOLD, please to dont touch. It didn't say anything about letting others sit in it...why are you so upset?!!!" I know I'd be pissed!!!

the dealer didnt let me sit in it, i personally met the owner and he did. o yeah and i talked to the dealer and apparently this one has been on the lot for 6 days. and im pretty sure the one at Kellers in Hanford was a LT.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Very nice, but how does 26xx make it all the way to California when cars made days and weeks before that are still sitting around?

Rhetorical question
ZZcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, california, camaro, pics, sacramento