Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
justJJ

Drives: 2010 Camaro- Synergy Edition
Click when shifting to reverse?

Thought I would see if anyone knows what might be up. I have a automatic V6, and it is one month old. Just today, when i press the button to go from park to reverse, there is a distance clicking sound coming from the consoled area or behind the right side of the steering wheel. it happens with any press of the button on the shifter, even if I don't switch to reverse. And it's definitely coming from behind the console nearish the steering wheel or the right part of the console near the speedometer section. Anyways, just thought I would post, I really don't want to take a trip to the dealer but looks like I will. Thanks.
justJJ is offline   Reply With Quote