Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 03-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
THREE Z/28s at NCCAR today!

We had a great time with Apex Track events today at NCCAR! Three Z/28's, Dan, David and Dave. And another who owns one but didn't bring it today, Tim. This car has a lot more in it than I was able to give it today in the wet.

What a fantastic start to the season! If you're in the area and Apex is running an event--do not hesitate. Very well run and a very reasonable $175.00 for a full day. I think their next event is at Dominion in August?

Cheers!
Attached Images

Dan
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:11 PM   #2
Zslash28
Jumanji

Drives: '14 Z/28 - AGM - No A/C
Depending on if I am back, and the event is in Sept, ill be down to do an event with you guys.
I track wrecked Z/28s Total lost -41
Zslash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:39 PM   #3
kramard

Drives: 2012 BMW 135i
Sorry my track wrap ruins the picture! I hate the way it looks. I need to get my car wrapped or dipped or something.

I got to ride almost all the way home with Dave - was awesome watching his white Z in traffic up 95 and was a great day at NCCAR even with constant light rain. I'll post a video and pics sometime tomorrow. And Zslash28 - let us know. Apex does events at Dominion and NCCAR and their sister club Cobra SVT Club does events at VIR. I also head up to NJMP a couple times a year... I LOVE Thunderbolt.

Dan feel free to shoot me a PM re: data. I'd be happy to pass along what I've figured out.
kramard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #4
Hooks112

Drives: '15 Z/28 #698(A/C,AW) & other stuff
Surely by tomorrow you'll have some video for us to watch..!!??

Your Trak-tape doesn't totally ruin the pic - somewhat interesting effect. If you didn't know, it looks like you were in the middle of washing just the front part of the car, and hadn't yet rinsed the soap. Magically, with no water on the ground.
Hooks112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:10 AM   #5
tylerio
EXTREMZ

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #891, 2012 2SS 45th Anni
There are two z/28s in the Thompson Speedway Driver's Club. I am joining this year, so now there will be three of us. Gonna be a lot of fun.
JPSS Oil cooler
JPSS SAI plates
JPSS Rear sway bar
Forza Continenti exhaust controller
ZL1 Add-ons wickerbill
Brey-Krause Harness bar
Schroth 4 pt. ASM harnesses
Auto-blip
tylerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:28 PM   #6
MonroeZ28

Drives: 15 z28 white
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramard View Post
Sorry my track wrap ruins the picture! I hate the way it looks. I need to get my car wrapped or dipped or something.

I got to ride almost all the way home with Dave - was awesome watching his white Z in traffic up 95 and was a great day at NCCAR even with constant light rain. I'll post a video and pics sometime tomorrow. And Zslash28 - let us know. Apex does events at Dominion and NCCAR and their sister club Cobra SVT Club does events at VIR. I also head up to NJMP a couple times a year... I LOVE Thunderbolt.

Dan feel free to shoot me a PM re: data. I'd be happy to pass along what I've figured out.
How does that track wrap work for track days? I’ve been using Road Warrior Plus roll on liquid. It works good but I can see the clear is getting pitted on the bumper and splitter underneath it. I’ve done about 8 track days so far using it.

HOD Northeast has a bunch of Z28s that run with them. I think there was 7 or 8 Zs at the October event at the Glen that I went to.
MonroeZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote