Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Photoshop request for hoodliner idea.

I would like to have a hood liner done by Corado. I am just looking for the juxtaposition of 4 elements. The car, jet, dog and grass. I am thinking of making the Car the primary object in grass with the dog in the foreground with his nose near the rear tire. But enough in the foreground that most of the car is visible. I would like the jet to be about 1/2 the size of the car with its nose in line or just a little in front of the cars nose.

For scale, the body of the dog, from the color to his butt is 30", which is from the rear of the door handle to the middle of the back tire.

Thank you!
Attached Images

Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Here is a rough draft of what you may be looking for. I obviously kept the background untouched, as I wasn't sure if you still wanted the house there, etc. I added the Citation X and made it only slightly transparent so the background is slightly visible through it. With the golden retriever, I mirrored him horizontally so he/she is looking at the front of the vehicle to match the direction of the car and the jet. Then, I shadowed the dog and blended it slightly to not look out of place. I tried to scale it to your specs, but let me know if you want to change anything, whether that be the background, the dogs size, jet size, etc.

If I remember correctly, I spoke with you before, and I believe that's the jet you fly. Well, that happens to be my favorite corporate jet, and you always seem like a cool guy. So, I had to try to help you out with this photo-shop job .

TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

That's perfect, I jut wanted an idea of how it would look. Those are the 3 big things, my car, my dog and my jet that I love. Yes I remember, we did speak. That is one of the jets I fly. I have these boxes on order for under the hood that I will have customized with RJT ghost flames. When that is done I will contact Corado to incorporate it into my liner (maybe some sort of background ghost flames. My vision would be the car, with grass around it. No house. With the dog like you have done but a little more in the fore ground so that all of the car is visible. But I do like his exact placement (though Max is bigger, he is 100lbs)

Thank you very much!
Attached Images

Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
TCAT

Anytime! You definitely picked great under-hood accessories. Those are the same one's I love too, and probably the only one's I'd order. It will look amazing on your car, and your whole theme for the hoodliner will look fantastic when complete. Let me know if you ever need me to make a custom signature for you. Good luck!
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Thanks I will. I also ordered the radiator shroud and was going to have it accented like the other panels but that more than doubled the price of the shroud from $190 to $450. So I choose the gloss black shield and I will have the same artist maybe paint the old school"Camaro SS" on it in RJT. I was also thinking that I would have "SS" painted on the fusebox with ghost flames emitting from the top of the letters. I also plan or installing a Heritage Grill and a Blade spoiler.

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 01-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
TCAT

Damn, that's a great list of mods to come. I can't wait to see that. It will all look incredible, and there is nothing quite like a well done engine bay. It catches people's eyes always, and draws them like moths to a flame.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #7
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Thanks! I think my wife will be happy. I was going to spend $2,500 last week on a Colt AR15 and decided I would enjoy my car more! I am new on the car show circuit. We have one local at Bass Pro every other week in the summer that draws around 2,500 cars. I haven't seen one that has any hood liner art. It woulds make mine stand out. Also people would walk by look at quickly then move on. Until I start it to leave then a crowd gathers. I did take it to one show last year that trophies were presented and I took best on class Camaro/Firebird. That was out of about 30 cars, so I was very happy!

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 01-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
TCAT

It sounds like your kicking ass and taking names already in the car show circuit. I'm sure that win was just one of manyyyyyy to come with all that have planned. The sound and look of your car will all make them flock without a doubt. A local car show with 2500 cars is absolutely amazing by the way. I would love to have something like that more often around here. We have some large ones too, but they are a hit or miss.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

ya that Bass Pro is a big show. No prizes but still fun. I usually get there around 3pm (on a Thursday) and there are already 100 cars there.

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE