Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #29
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsteSS View Post
I see a lot of people, or well, almost everyone who have gotten there work done at a shop. Just curious as to how many people actually do there own work. I'm not talking about coloring a bowtie either. I mean, Turbo installs, Cam swaps, or anything of that nature. Pretty much, warranty killers.
Bro, you know what I do at work, when I get home I don't want anything to do with a wrench...

lol, just kidding... I used to do pretty much any and everything on a car, but I had no problem letting a great shop do the work on my Camaro... it is too extensive and there are too many critical items for me to figure my way through it...plus, I dont have a lift or space for it.... I've done some things to it, drop springs, most of the roll cage.. etc...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote