Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
My road trip down to the Dells

I was having a rough week so was one my friends. So what to girls do when they are stressed go shopping lol We were cruizin on the highway just out of town. When a whole flock of birds flew above the Camaro and decided to shit all over my clean rideThe best part of it is I'm happy I had my sunroof vented otherwise the bird shit would of hit us inside. They decorated my hood and my sunroof. We were continuing to drive a bunch of people in a chevy van kept on waving at us didn't know who they were. Then we counted 7 State Troopers cops all with people pulled over yesterday. We kept the speed limit. We get down to the Dells and I spot a Red Camaro with tinted windows. I get excited starting honking my car. We finally spot them and it was two cute guys drivin it I'm happy they at least waved back to us. Come driving back home on the highway at night we see more cars pulled over. I made it home safe the Camaro rolled the big 2,000 miles last nite. After I dropped my friend off yesterday I come up to a light and I had a car full of men honk their horn at me twice but I ignored them I want a chevy boy It was a fun weekend to drive
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote