Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #141
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
This is going to be GREAT for us LLT owners. Thanks again for doing all the research. Time now for me to wait for more details, and my money tree to sprout new bills over the winter.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #142
HopeRidesAlone

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
This is going to be GREAT for us LLT owners. Thanks again for doing all the research. Time now for me to wait for more details, and my money tree to sprout new bills over the winter.
Where can i get me one of these money trees
Would really help me to continue to mod

2010 Black 2SS/RS - Stainless powers 1 7/8 LT headers, cold air inductions cai, Tuned by dynosteve, Feesler side skirt, Feesler Spoiler, Feesler carbon fiber bowties, H&R Lowering Springs.
HopeRidesAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #143
cowboy1948

Drives: 10 LT2/RS-08 SILVERADO-05 COBALT
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeRidesAlone View Post
Where can i get me one of these money trees
Would really help me to continue to mod
i saw one when i was in Africa they took it away from me at customs.

Retired
cowboy1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #144
2011 Camaro V6 LS

Drives: 2011 Camaro V6 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
+1 Thank you

I may have missed this but what is the cost on the ported intake?
2011 Camaro V6 LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #145
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
OH EMM GGGGG After a long day of studying and exams. this is exactly what i wanted to here. Winter mod season is going to be a blast. Cant wait. BMORE---> You DA MAN
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:56 AM   #146
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy1948 View Post
i saw one when i was in Africa they took it away from me at customs.
Clearly a lie. A money tree in Africa?
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #147
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
I just want to let you guys know that I updated the front page with instruction on the intake manifold removal procedure according to gm's service manual, thanks to our now vette converted J.L. Lytche He was kind enough to let me get free access to everything camaro related.

The car is definitely seem to be getting even stronger the more miles I put on the car. Last night the rain had stopped and vince have asked me if I could log for him so I took my usual back road that I take on my way home from work whenever I want to do some spirited driving. Well.. I figured the roads were almost dried and thought traction should be ok. I Turned my traction control off and let her rip it in 2nd wot and next thing I know my freaking car almost went sideways!! I was like holy shmokey It scared the shyt out of me for a good 2 seconds. Man... I can't wait to get this bad boy on the dyno tuesday. I think we are all going to be surprised at how much torque we are going to see
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:21 AM   #148
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
I just want to let you guys know that I updated the front page with instruction on the intake manifold removal procedure according to gm's service manual, thanks to our now vette converted J.L. Lytche He was kind enough to let me get free access to everything camaro related.

The car is definitely seem to be getting even stronger the more miles I put on the car. Last night the rain had stopped and vince have asked me if I could log for him so I took my usual back road that I take on my way home from work whenever I want to do some spirited driving. Well.. I figured the roads were almost dried and thought traction should be ok. I Turned my traction control off and let her rip it in 2nd wot and next thing I know my freaking car almost went sideways!! I was like holy shmokey It scared the shyt out of me for a good 2 seconds. Man... I can't wait to get this bad boy on the dyno tuesday. I think we are all going to be surprised at how much torque we are going to see
O im so excited for the results on this. Bmore do you feel like your getting close to 400hp n/a

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #149
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
I say you gained 56 FT/LBS.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #150
bmwdon
I refuse to go smurfy

Drives: 2009 Challenger SRT8, 2010 Camaro
damn mach...you're an optimistic one ain't ya? between the manifold and the spacers....I'm guessing 20-25ft.lbs

-Bill...the Camaro was my wifes, now she's got a minivan
Challenger- 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH
bmwdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #151
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Mach, first I power my car out to space and now 56lb torque I really wish I gotten that much lol. but if I had to guess I think I got a good 25-30lb of ft tq down low and some nice amount of hp up top, but that's just a guess.

michael, I'm not there yet but I will be pushing 400 to the rear once mace or RX get on with it, but I would really prefer RX so I can send her down only couple states away.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #152
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Quote:
Mach, first I power my car out to space and now 56lb torque I really wish I gotten that much lol. but if I had to guess I think I got a good 25-30lb of ft tq down low and some nice amount of hp up top, but that's just a guess.

michael, I'm not there yet but I will be pushing 400 to the rear once mace or RX get on with it, but I would really prefer RX so I can send her down only couple states away.
Im really hoping you get to that 400 mark b/c i know alot of us will be following in trace with you if that happens and you also deserve to be the first to hit 400 n/a mark as well

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #153
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
Im really hoping you get to that 400 mark b/c i know alot of us will be following in trace with you if that happens and you also deserve to be the first to hit 400 n/a mark as well
Michael, I really don't mind if someone is pulling faster times then me or get to 400 n/a mark first, I do it all in the name of fun Plus I like sharing my work with cool peoples on here such as yourself. Everyone around me are mostly import nuts(STi's, Z's, big fart cans..) and can care less for a 6cy camaro lol, which make me want to accomplish my goal that much more. I know some peoples here get a little too emotional and get mad, jealous, and angry then start acting like they have a skirt on, I won't say any names but I'm sure they know who they are.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #154
hapisok
crazier than a coconut

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
I know some peoples here get a little too emotional and get mad, jealous, and angry then start acting like they have a skirt on, I won't say any names but I'm sure they know who they are.