Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Old 12-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #15
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
So a month in Colorado and just i touch of reality. The people of Colorado are just plain better the the people of SHITHOLE CALIFORNIA!!!! They actually have pride, and class/dignity! They move"RIGHT" when you are behind them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been to Walmart 4 times and have never ONCE seen a soiled diaper in the parking lot, like from infested north Mexico(thats unfortunately what CA has become)southern CA. I needed eyeglass repair today and the lady did it for free!!!! It would of cost me $100.00 in entitled shithole CA. In case you cant tell, CA sucks!.......oh yeah, bullet train to where? Jerry you're such an idiot! .............and their not even embarrassed at their actions. I paid $2.35 for gas today, there......$3.10! Im sure the AMERICANS that dont break federal law will be protected the same as those from other countries, and they will get sanctuary cites too.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:14 AM   #16
powderMonkey

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE IOM w/ 290 miles
I'm thinking CS92 was topped up on liquid holiday cheer when he posted this... ; )
powderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:17 AM   #17
Glassman66

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1le
Denver and Boulder are trying to ruin what an awesome state we have. You picked a great place to setup shop. You'll never run out of canyon jaunts and mountain passes that will make your jaw drop.

Welcome. I'm still a year out of getting my car, that whole delayed gratification bullshit.

Would love to see your car sometime. I'm in south east Aurora out by Southlands Mall.

By the way your car sounds amazing. There is a track here that is killer High Plains Raceway, look it up.
Glassman66 is offline   Reply With Quote