Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 07-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #29
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good2go View Post
Amen to that!

About the car being lower, it does require "situational awareness", so you will have to be careful with how/where you drive. I always back in when I park, for instance. Plus the Z06 is lowered, so I'm already skilled at knowing what's negotiable or not. The look and increased performance is well worth the "inconvenience" of having to be more careful.

Next up, Forgeline GA3's and NT-05's.
Just checking in to see how she feels now that you have had time to log more miles.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #30
Good2go
Team Chevrolet

Drives: 2007 Z06 and 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Just checking in to see how she feels now that you have had time to log more miles.
She feels great! Firm, but not harsh, very controlled body motions. Definitely instills more confidence in her capabilities. I still have the stock swaybars, do you feel there is a need to upgrade those? Also, which of the remaining bushings should be next? I would like a little crisper steering response. I don't expect the Camaro to feel like my Z06, but I'd like to make it a little closer. Overall, VERY happy, glad this was my first mod. I usually do the headers/cam and tune before anything.

Still sport'n the perma-grin!
Good2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #31
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good2go View Post
She feels great! Firm, but not harsh, very controlled body motions. Definitely instills more confidence in her capabilities. I still have the stock swaybars, do you feel there is a need to upgrade those? Also, which of the remaining bushings should be next? I would like a little crisper steering response. I don't expect the Camaro to feel like my Z06, but I'd like to make it a little closer. Overall, VERY happy, glad this was my first mod. I usually do the headers/cam and tune before anything.

Still sport'n the perma-grin!
I love perma-grin
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #32
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
It gets that much better with the sway bars... I went with a 33 in the rear and 27 up front for more over steer... and even then the car is predictable and not loose on the tail end...

You will NOT be disappointed with the sways.

Glad you like it.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote