Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #29
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
That is just s***ty ! I would of loved to helped you out with some you would of had them looooooooong ago.
orange10s.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #30
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
I never understand why people waste so much time waiting on things like this. Simply do a chargeback with your credit card company on these douche bags and reorder from Gary or another reputable shop. Problem solved.
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #31
macwest

Drives: 10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 70 Cuda, 71 Cuda
Fenders actually arrived today. No mesh pieces but Tommy said he is overnighting it. I will have to expoxy it in. Hopefully I dont mess it up. To make things right Tommy said they will refund my shipping cost, just waiting to see. Saga almost over.... On a positive note their extra padding paid off teh box was squeshed in shipping but the extra padding seemed to save the fender.
macwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #32
WhiteSnake79

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by macwest View Post
Fenders actually arrived today. No mesh pieces but Tommy said he is overnighting it. I will have to expoxy it in. Hopefully I dont mess it up. To make things right Tommy said they will refund my shipping cost, just waiting to see. Saga almost over.... On a positive note their extra padding paid off teh box was squeshed in shipping but the extra padding seemed to save the fender.

Glad to see you finally got your fenders, kudos for handling it so well. I know you had a deadline missed; I'm not so sure I would've taken it so easily. I just received my two front tires from them today (still no rears, and not a tracking number). I don't have a problem with waiting yet because I don't have my wheels for another couple weeks, and they did hook me up with a helluva deal on the Pirellis.
WhiteSnake79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #33
macwest

Update - mounted fenders on car CGM does not match bummer. Now I need to find a body shop to paint the fenders to match my car. Had I known I sure would not have paid them to paint them. On shipping refund they still have not put anything throught like they said they would.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #34
JB @ C and L Machine

Drives: Ordered 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by macwest View Post
Update - mounted fenders on car CGM does not match bummer. Now I need to find a body shop to paint the fenders to match my car. Had I known I sure would not have paid them to paint them. On shipping refund they still have not put anything throught like they said they would.

I dont care how good the painter is....its never going to match if the car is not present!!!
JB @ C and L Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #35
macwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB @ C and L Machine View Post
I dont care how good the painter is....its never going to match if the car is not present!!!
unfortuently for CGM when its off it is real off.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:45 AM   #36
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Man...sorry to hear about this as well.

I've been kinda working on getting the front end SS emblem from em for some time now.

Even giong through a local buddy (ZZTom) to see if I can get some pull.

Nothing yet.

Brilliant guy, just needs to work out the communication/service thing and they'll be in business.

Hope it works out for you.
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #37
Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6 Camaro (Black)
Interested to see how your "promised refund" goes. And sorry to hear about your issues with them. I am all too familiar with the "Oh man! Sorry! I am over-nighting it tonite or at the latest on Monday!" ..... I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

I am past 9 months since I ordered my Hood. I just recently got the latch, still have no ducting, and the hood itself came not long ago too which is pathetic considering I was one of the original pre-orders... After several months of being told it had shipped when it didn't.

I was promised a refund & to keep the product if it was not recieved by a certain date.. (it did not arrive by that date). .. and so they told me via msg on here to phone them to sort it out. I've been calling daily for quite a while now.... and gettin ignored.

Am well over $1100.00 in the hole for an incomplete hood. $799.00 pre order price + customs brokerage fee's + shipping + currency conversion.... + whatever..

If every lie they fed me was worth a dime I might have atleast broke even by now.

Made the mistake of waiting 9 months instead of just filing a claim through the credit card company.. Watched tons of people get their stuff well before me... when they were not even pre-orders.

What a shady company.

The part that urks me the most... is that their solution to lieing to me for so long and for the delays.. was a refund... And so far that has been just another lie too.

Nothing I despise more than a chronic liar... and someone assuming that just because I'm in a different area code.. means they can screw me outta my time & money.

These guys need to be held accountable for the BS they are shovelling out.
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #38
WhiteSnake79

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
well, I just received my rear Pirellis yesterday, just a couple days after the fronts arrived... so they quoted me 3-5 days and it turned out to be about 2 weeks, which to me is not a big deal at all, especially since they hooked me up with the Pirellis for super-cheap. I feel for you guys who are getting the run-around, that totally sucks...
WhiteSnake79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #39
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB @ C and L Machine View Post
I've been painting/customizing for over 20 yrs and paint parts, panel paint and do it ALL THE TIME without the car present and have no problems !!!
orange10s.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #40
JB @ C and L Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c. View Post
I've been painting/customizing for over 20 yrs and paint parts, panel paint and do it ALL THE TIME without the car present and have no problems !!!
Gary..while I respect your talent..most people would not know a match if it hit them in the head!!! Blending is your friend!!! No offense..but to buy a hood or body part painted is just plain stupid!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #41
JB @ C and L Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake79 View Post
well, I just received my rear Pirellis yesterday, just a couple days after the fronts arrived... so they quoted me 3-5 days and it turned out to be about 2 weeks, which to me is not a big deal at all, especially since they hooked me up with the Pirellis for super-cheap. I feel for you guys who are getting the run-around, that totally sucks...

They quoted me...and would not get back to me when I was ready to buy... I avoided them like a bad haircut!!!