Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #43
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94guy View Post
the whole issue i have is not the money it's the way i was accused of doing something by a vendor. i showed PROVE of the time frame (UPS dropping the package off - pm'ing bill) i had to damage this maf bung really guys do you think i did this and if so for what reason? alot of guys coming in the thread are saying how great bill is. he did seem awesome to me when he was selling the update kit to me. it' sjust took a turn for the worse when i showed him the pic. then he said i need more pics of the tube so he could see if i damaged it in any way. well he saw the pics and no damage. why should this thread be closed they have plenty of them below my thread with people upset. why don't they just close the whole section? why only mine because you like bill? i like my original CAI kit that is still on the car. it's the accusation i don't like
I have no stake in this either way.

With that being said,

We know why you are upset. Regurgitating the same thing over and over again gets a bit too much and this is where posters, from my personal and non-biased opinion, are getting annoyed. Yes, we have this section for people to voice their opinions over vendors....good OR bad. You have had your say. The vendor had his. The refund has been given. I know that won't completely resolve your problem as it appears you might want an apology. But, leaving the thread open will do no good for anyone.

I'm not trying to cut you off. I don't mean to be rude. I just see the revolving door and quite frankly, it's time to move on. Your thread will remain public for all to see.

Respectfully,

Closed Thread