Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
What a joke... I'll never buy shit from them.....
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #16
macwest

Drives: 10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 70 Cuda, 71 Cuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake79 View Post
Are there any updates on your fenders? I'm interested because I recently bought something from them as well... Thanks....

Here is were i am at...Finally talked to tommy, took 2 weeks and then some , said fenders were on their way and would give me tracking number. That was friday..no tracking number as of this morning. called tommy, today monday, left message, at least this time I could. He returned my call and said he would email me tracking information. that was at 8:30 am pacific time as of 4pm pacific time no email. Fenders are suppose to arrive thursday but I am not holding my breath.
macwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #17
WhiteSnake79

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by macwest View Post
Here is were i am at...Finally talked to tommy, took 2 weeks and then some , said fenders were on their way and would give me tracking number. That was friday..no tracking number as of this morning. called tommy, today monday, left message, at least this time I could. He returned my call and said he would email me tracking information. that was at 8:30 am pacific time as of 4pm pacific time no email. Fenders are suppose to arrive thursday but I am not holding my breath.

ok, so I will keep you posted on my tire order through them as well. I ordered some Pirelli's on Friday and he said they would be shipped probably today and he sent me an email this morning about getting me a tracking number sometime today. I have to say, they did hook me up with a helluva deal on the Pirelli's though, so I'm hoping this goes smoothly. Good luck with your fenders and I'll be checking back here for updates.
WhiteSnake79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #18
macwest

Quote:
ok, so I will keep you posted on my tire order through them as well. I ordered some Pirelli's on Friday and he said they would be shipped probably today and he sent me an email this morning about getting me a tracking number sometime today. I have to say, they did hook me up with a helluva deal on the Pirelli's though, so I'm hoping this goes smoothly. Good luck with your fenders and I'll be checking back here for updates.

good luck on a tracking number. Still waiting on one.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #19
macwest

Just received an email. Looks like a july 2nd delivery. Here is a pic they sent me of the fenders
Attached Images

Last edited by macwest; 06-30-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
WhiteSnake79

Quote:
Just received an email. Looks like a july 2nd delivery. Here is a pic they sent me of the fenders

nice photo of the fenders, they look good. hope they get to you on the 2nd... I'm still waiting on hearing back on the tracking number for my tires. I have also left a message on the phone # that ends in 16 - no response yet.... I'm beginning to get a little worried....
Old 06-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #21
macwest

Quote:
nice photo of the fenders, they look good. hope they get to you on the 2nd... I'm still waiting on hearing back on the tracking number for my tires. I have also left a message on the phone # that ends in 16 - no response yet.... I'm beginning to get a little worried....
If they miss the second I will not have time to install them for a car show. If I miss my deadline they can go back and I would want a refund. Will see how it ends up.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #22
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Good looking products, but from what ive read from a few feedbacks the customer service isnt very good.
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #23
WhiteSnake79

Quote:
If they miss the second I will not have time to install them for a car show. If I miss my deadline they can go back and I would want a refund. Will see how it ends up.

I'm hoping they come through for ya... I just tried to leave a message at the ....16 number I have for them, and the voicemail is again full . Do you have any other ways to contact them? can you pm me if you do?
Old 06-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #24
macwest

Quote:
I'm hoping they come through for ya... I just tried to leave a message at the ....16 number I have for them, and the voicemail is again full . Do you have any other ways to contact them? can you pm me if you do?

Look at you CC info sometimes it list a phone number.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #25
paul2010

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1278
This is a Bummer! I know sometimes it's hard to keep on top of your sales but in todays economy it's a must to ensure the survival of your business!!
2012 ZL1 #1278

2010 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
2011 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
paul2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #26
macwest

As i said I would give an update.

It is sunday july 4th the fenders were suppose to be delivered on last thursday. Still no fenders.

Last edited by macwest; 07-06-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #27
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
There's a guy on the forum (a paying sponsor) who makes vented fenders from OEM fenders and can color match and get them to you pretty quickly, I've seen his work and its pretty good. And if you do down to there and cut his grass he'll vent the "gills" too.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #28
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Don't mean to make light of your situation because it inhales vigorously, just poking fun at said alternate vendor. But he can hook you up if need to go that direction. Good luck!
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote