Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #1415
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
Save up for the long tubes with the stock catback/mufflers it sounds real good. Mine just sounds obnoxious lol with the long tubes and muffler delete but that's how I like it
As much as I want to Longtubes are a huge no. Shorties are ok, but I do have all summer, so I know I'll get something done.

Must say though, taking my mom must have reminded her of when she was younger driving cars like this lol. She really had a change of heart about mods at the fest
Old 04-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #1416
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
As much as I want to Longtubes are a huge no. Shorties are ok, but I do have all summer, so I know I'll get something done.

Must say though, taking my mom must have reminded her of when she was younger driving cars like this lol. She really had a change of heart about mods at the fest
Nice! She did seem pretty into some of the car stuff this weekend
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #1417
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:
oh ya, forgot to mention...On the way home from the fest I was talking to my mom . After talking about how your exhaust sounded Jose, she is letting me get the delete . Thing is now I gotta wait till summer (2-3 weeks for me really). Plus it'll give me time to save up money for the job . Well summer is long anyway, so I wont be in a rush lol.
yeah for now i like it, and also you loose around 35 pounds per muffler
good to hear your mom likes it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Cyber5 View Post
When is the next El Paso get together??
welcome aboard,
right now bet everyone is tired, due to the fest
but we will get together pretty soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
Save up for the long tubes with the stock catback/mufflers it sounds real good. Mine just sounds obnoxious lol with the long tubes and muffler delete but that's how I like it
the way your maro sounded vince i will probably do the same it sounded mean
Old 04-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #1418
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummit camaro View Post
Glad you all made it back safely. Just to give you all a heads up the Camaro Now magazine is out and i picked one up at barnes and noble on the east side.
thanks for the heads up,just got mine today
everyone if interested on the magazine there's only one left
at barnes and noble
Old 04-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #1419
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
right now bet everyone is tired, due to the fest
but we will get together pretty soon
haha I guess I'm not really that tired then
Just got myself started on another mod for the car Monday, pretty sure I'll have it finished with pictures this weekend.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #1420
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
TIRED!?! I'm ready to go for another round guy! HAHAHA!!!!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #1421
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
I'll join ya
Old 04-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #1422
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Hahaha, I already got plans for next years C5Fest, which I am definatley going to attend. One is we're going to be needing a big pop-up canopy for us to chill underneath cause that Phoenix sun, whewwwww that got a little rough. Two, we're going to need a sign/banner a group our cars together during the car show. And three, we're gonna need a lot more alcohol for the parking lot parties next year, thanks Jose hahahaha!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #1423
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

What happened with the ep/lc sticker we were talking about getting for this year :(? That would've been nice. But we HAVE to be prepared for next year even more.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #1424
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Lets go.

Quote:
Hahaha, I already got plans for next years C5Fest, which I am definatley going to attend. One is we're going to be needing a big pop-up canopy for us to chill underneath cause that Phoenix sun, whewwwww that got a little rough. Two, we're going to need a sign/banner a group our cars together during the car show. And three, we're gonna need a lot more alcohol for the parking lot parties next year, thanks Jose hahahaha!
We need to do alot more recruiting to be able to get some of these things for the group.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #1425
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
Lets go.

We need to do alot more recruiting to be able to get some of these things for the group.
I've tried to recruit in las cruces no one seems to be interested :(
Old 04-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #1426
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
I've tried to recruit in las cruces no one seems to be interested :(
I wouldn't say that, we just got Louis and Pat and they role with us. There's Frank in the Transformers Edition, good ol Vinnie Mac, Ryan, Pat and Debbie, we just this guy named Derick in a black Camaro with a Steelers logo on the back of his rear windshield that was interested, FNWIKED, so there's plenty of LC members around. We just need to keep rolling with the ball, more runs, hang outs, small little gatherings, you know just to show that there is a group of our kind rolling in the LC and EP. Ive seen plenty of Camaros out there that are riding with aftermarket parts that you see all the time on this site, so you know that about 75% of those Camaros are on this site. All that we can do is focus getting new members just one Camaro at a time. There's the Kuwanis Car Show in June, maybe we should aim for us to do that and also the one that they do at El Paso, I think it's the Big Daddy car show that they did last year. Just a couple of thoughts and suggestions.

On the topic about the decals, that was my fault. I dropped the ball on that one, I ended up getting really, really busy a month and a half before C5Fest so I am completley sorry to the entire EP/LC Chapter for that.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #1427
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Ok rephrase that, majority d the ones I see on campus don't care
You should have mentioned the decal thing. I'm sure that one of us could have taken care of it
Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #1428
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
I wouldn't say that, we just got Louis and Pat and they role with us. There's Frank in the Transformers Edition, good ol Vinnie Mac, Ryan, Pat and Debbie, we just this guy named Derick in a black Camaro with a Steelers logo on the back of his rear windshield that was interested, FNWIKED, so there's plenty of LC members around. We just need to keep rolling with the ball, more runs, hang outs, small little gatherings, you know just to show that there is a group of our kind rolling in the LC and EP. Ive seen plenty of Camaros out there that are riding with aftermarket parts that you see all the time on this site, so you know that about 75% of those Camaros are on this site. All that we can do is focus getting new members just one Camaro at a time. There's the Kuwanis Car Show in June, maybe we should aim for us to do that and also the one that they do at El Paso, I think it's the Big Daddy car show that they did last year. Just a couple of thoughts and suggestions.

On the topic about the decals, that was my fault. I dropped the ball on that one, I ended up getting really, really busy a month and a half before C5Fest so I am completley sorry to the entire EP/LC Chapter for that.
Heck yes, I know there are a few of us dedicated in Las Cruces area... However, I agree with Gigachip here, all the recruiting I've tried to do with other camaro's I've seen around town has not been working... A bunch of girls (literal females) that drive v6's mostly that I've seen around town and never respond to my camaro5 card... Speaking of, lets get something going next week sometime! My suggestion is Buffalo Wild Wings on Wednesday night (I will be playing there from 9-11!)
Quote:
Ok rephrase that, majority d the ones I see on campus don't care
You should have mentioned the decal thing. I'm sure that one of us could have taken care of it
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001