Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #71
el-guapin
Trust No One!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2LT/RS
Whether this was done by 1)your techs at the your shop 2) poor packaging 3)the shipping company, at this point this is what I received. For you to tell me that Im scamming you, that I somehow replaced the calipers you sent me for another set its Fack up!. You are right about one thing: you did not forced me to buy from you but I did it based on your iTrader feedback. I overlooked the NO PAYPAL and did the money transfer as requested. I'm at the receiving end of this issue. As I mentioned early, I suggested we split the cost of refinishing the calipers because regardless of when and where it happen, they are damaged. And you packaged them and you mailed them. But you responded with "Im trying to get something for free". That is not the case.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:01 PM   #72
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
I get what ur saying , but U have to see it from my end . There was nothing wrong with them when I sent them. I don't know what and where it happened. I text u and told u if u want I can message a guy out here and see what would cost to powder coat them . I'm sorry it happened if it did happen, but I promise u that when I seen them last they were in great shape. Il try to help u any way I can even tho it's not my fault .
Old 11-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #73
nccinstaller

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Have you guys guys checked with the shipping company if it was damaged in shipping alot of times they will reimburse you.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #74
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccinstaller View Post
Have you guys guys checked with the shipping company if it was damaged in shipping alot of times they will reimburse you.
No we havnt . Me and him trying to figure something out, he said 2 were scratched but he wants to powder coat them all and I told him if he goes to a good place they will match the 2 to the other 2 . And yea maybe shipping company can reimburse something but usually it's like pulling teeth.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #75
camaro5grey

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 6M
sounds like someone should have paid for shipping insurance! DAMN NOOBS
Old 11-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #76
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5grey View Post
sounds like someone should have paid for shipping insurance! DAMN NOOBS
Insurance was paid for couple hundred. Shipping was already 60 more then it was supposed to be . I've been selling and buying parts for 20 years . Never had a issue .
Old 11-04-2014, 09:32 AM   #77
TECHTURTLE

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Wow, this is hard for me to believe...

I bought a Differential from Orange10SS off the same car and it showed up in perfect condition. I'd buy from him again without a second thought.

My Diff was double boxed, wrapped and fully protected.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I wouldn't be so quick to blame the seller.

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:38 AM   #78
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TECHTURTLE View Post
Wow, this is hard for me to believe...

I bought a Differential from Orange10SS off the same car and it showed up in perfect condition. I'd buy from him again without a second thought.

My Diff was double boxed, wrapped and fully protected.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I wouldn't be so quick to blame the seller.
Thank you. I always try to do my best with describing that parts , I don't know what happened but I told the buyer Id help him even tho it wasn't my fault. It's not gonna make or break me .
Old 11-05-2014, 06:50 AM   #79
camaro5grey

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 6M
Well then settle this with the shipping department...Cause if us said they were in perfect condition and now theyre not...Then its something in between! Since you said you paid for the insurance then the shipping company will have to pay for the damages. But good luck to the both of you.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #80
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
It's pretty simple to figure out, really.

Orange10SS "claimed" SEVERAL times in this thread that he took pictures before they were boxed up and shipped to protect him from any future issues (such as this one) from the seller.

Ok then.

Let's settle this.

POST UP ALL YOUR PICTURES, Orange10SS

I don't mean post up your pictures of two here and two there of just the front face of the calipers. I mean post up the pix of the sides, the back, the front, under, top, etc. Because you and I know we all take pix to prevent problems before we ship stuff...especially when we are getting damn near a grand for ANYTHING. We want to protect ourselves from BS and complainers. We want people to know what they are getting...PERIOD.

So you protected yourself, right? Yep. You took pictures. Post them.

We can see the extremely minor flaws here in there in the pix you already posted. It'll be easy to match the pix you have already posted to the pix you took (which should also be time/date stamped) which, according to you, won't show any damage.

When you post those pix....and when they don't show damage (according to your claims), we can tell the seller he will need to go to the shipping company to find recourse.

After all, we have determined that it is FACT that the calipers he has and showed pictures of are in FACT the calipers you sent him. Bolts were put in opposite ways which you admitted to and which he said is how he received them. So again, yes...they are one in the same.

So...post pictures (the good ones you claim you took to protect yourself) and prove to everyone here that they were in good shape. Once you do that, the buyer can go to the shipping company to recoup his loss.

Now...if you can't do that.................

I think we all know what you should do.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #81
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
There was nothing wrong with them, I sent u like 5 other pics of them . What's funny is that u said they were cross threaded and then all of a sudden they are not and u just want some money back . I don't know where u got that set from but as U can see in my pics which were taken right before shipping there wasn't anything wrong.
Quote:
That's what u got and I even sent u pics of all of them. Plenty of pics and there was no damage when they were sent
Quote:
The reason he put them in on the other side was cause if He put them in on the other side then they would put hole in box. and to protect them from screwing up threads . And as far as ur glad u didn't buy anything from me , dude **** u. I never ever ****ed over anyone and everyone that I sold anything to has been happy , so go suck a dick.
Quote:
I seen them right before they went in box and I'm the one that went and sent them and actually paid more for shipping just to make sure they didn't get damaged .
Quote:
And if I did something wrong Id be first to take care of it. I have pics right before they got shipped and there was nothing wrong with them.
So...we'll all be standing by.

And...for everyone else. Let this be a lesson. You don't do WALMART money cards. Seriously??? Paypal, people!!! Paypal can always figure out who's lying when PROPER DOCUMENTATION IS KEPT (like taking time/date stamped pictures immediately before shipping items).

....and like recording AS you are opening packages so people can see that the packages where sent in original condition, they haven't been opened or tampered with, yadda yadda. It's pretty easy to protect yourself. As long as people don't get lazy and aren't too trusting, these transactions shouldn't be this painful.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #82
orange10ss
Account Suspended

There is nothing wrong with using Walmart . I got screwed couple years ago using PayPal and il never use it again so for u to come one here and say don't use Walmart is complete bullshit . We have resolved this so no need for people to come one here and keep talking about it , it's done and over with . End of story ....... Walmart is the way to go when it's buying or selling I totally recommend it. Fack PayPal
Old 11-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #83
el-guapin
Trust No One!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2LT/RS
**UPDATE**
I'm happy to report this issue is now resolved. Me and orange10ss came up with a solution that would benefit both of us and today he delivered. I'm very pleased with the outcome and thankful for orange10ss assistance in this matter.

MODS, please lock this up!
Old 11-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #84
intensifi

Drives: '12 2LT Convertible
Side note: All the 1LE calipers I have ever seen have a barcode sticker (white with black print) on them.

Closed Thread