Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-20-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
2mas

Drives: Camaro 2SS 2010
Price

Hi,
Buying a Whipple from what I've read here.
Anyone know if the prices online is what you pay, or could they be negotiated?
Thinking of headers and exhaust also. Have you guys tried to negotiate package deals?
/Thomas
2mas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
13FastBlkSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
The best advice I can offer would be for you to contact some vendors (on this site) and see if they can possibly work out a package deal (since your looking for headers and / or exhaust) or a discounted deal just on the supercharger.

2013 Black / Black Camaro 2SS/RS M6 w/Magnuson TVS2300, ZL1 Fuelpump / ADM FPCM, NPP Exhaust, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ Scoop, Elite Engineering Catch Can, VMAX Ported TB, OEM 1LE Front Splitter, AAC Ghosted Side Markers, Dropped on BMR Split Drop Springs
Build#24869
13FastBlkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:52 PM   #3
SuperchargedStealth

Drives: '11 Camaro Supercharged Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mas View Post
Hi,
Buying a Whipple from what I've read here.
Anyone know if the prices online is what you pay, or could they be negotiated?
Thinking of headers and exhaust also. Have you guys tried to negotiate package deals?
/Thomas
Since it's getting close to the holidays, a lot of vendors will be offering sales. Most deals last an entire week, while others will last for the weekend of Black Friday. Just keep watching for it.
2011 Triple Black SS convertible, LSX 427, PRC 260cc heads, Callies Ultra Billet Rods, Wiseco -20 cc piston, Callies Dragon Slayer crank, Strange Dana 60 rear w/3.73 gear ratio and driveshaft, Pfadt coilovers, Pfadt sway bars, Pfadt trailing arms, Pfadt tie rods, Pfadt subframe bushings, Vortech YSi with wastegate and twin BOV, Haltech ECU, Mantic 9000 Twin Clutch, ALKY control meth system with dual nozzle, Squash twin fuel pumps, ACS T3 ports, VIS Terminator Hood, Seibon ZL style lip.
SuperchargedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #4
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

Drives: 2013 camaro ss
I went the tuner kit round for less than 7k since had a good tuner and fuel system upgrades ready to go in the car. bought it through the shop, cheapest I have seen online is 7299.
camarossdusk is offline   Reply With Quote