Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #57
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
I know!! It's usually partially gone by now if not then melting fast. Hopefully the coming week will do some good melting
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:20 AM   #58
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Yeah the forecast is looking good. Supposed to be climbing to +8 to +10 in the next week or so.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #59
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Yeah the forecast is looking good. Supposed to be climbing to +8 to +10 in the next week or so.
Hey man, I think I may have seen you at Sherwood park chevrolet? picking up your car on monday past? The salesman james took me out for a looks..nice car man...If that was your car i was there picking up my ZL1 at the same time as you...I'm also from Fort McMurray, my wife and I have been living here over 3 years now...I just got rid of my 2SS camaro...you may have seen that one as well around town...silver black rims and totally all blacked out. If I see you around this summer I'll be sure to say hello... Didn't realize there were other fort Mac guys on this forum as well...I've never seen another Zl1 in fort mac...I had the choice of the black with black rims or victory red with black rims...i choose victory red....black would be horrible to keep clean in this city...lol I own a blacked out truck and I know this first hand...even the water is dirty here...haha. Hope to see you out to the 4th annual camaro cruise in june... cheers

Jason
jashobbsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #60
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashobbsie View Post
Hey man, I think I may have seen you at Sherwood park chevrolet? picking up your car on monday past? The salesman james took me out for a looks..nice car man...If that was your car i was there picking up my ZL1 at the same time as you...I'm also from Fort McMurray, my wife and I have been living here over 3 years now...I just got rid of my 2SS camaro...you may have seen that one as well around town...silver black rims and totally all blacked out. If I see you around this summer I'll be sure to say hello... Didn't realize there were other fort Mac guys on this forum as well...I've never seen another Zl1 in fort mac...I had the choice of the black with black rims or victory red with black rims...i choose victory red....black would be horrible to keep clean in this city...lol I own a blacked out truck and I know this first hand...even the water is dirty here...haha. Hope to see you out to the 4th annual camaro cruise in june... cheers

Jason
Hey Jason! Yup that was me picking up my car that day! LOL Nice ride you picked up! There is a black ZL1 in Fort Mac, I have seen it a couple of times already this year and last year as well.

Yeah agreed with the black being very hard to keep clean. I had a 2007 Cobalt SS S/C that was black and it was a constant battle. Now I have a diamond white Sierra and the Kinetic Blue Camaro.

Definitely say hi and I will make sure to wave too! LOL

I'm not going to the Alberta cruise in June, but I am going to the Alberta/BC meet in August down in Revelstoke.

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
Old 04-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #61
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

we should start up a fort mcmurray camaro meet...would be nice... I know there are a lot of camaro's in the city here... we could have our own little club..lol cheers!
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 PM   #62
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Hey Jason! Yup that was me picking up my car that day! LOL Nice ride you picked up! There is a black ZL1 in Fort Mac, I have seen it a couple of times already this year and last year as well.

Yeah agreed with the black being very hard to keep clean. I had a 2007 Cobalt SS S/C that was black and it was a constant battle. Now I have a diamond white Sierra and the Kinetic Blue Camaro.

Definitely say hi and I will make sure to wave too! LOL

I'm not going to the Alberta cruise in June, but I am going to the Alberta/BC meet in August down in Revelstoke.
cool man are you from newfoundland too by any chance? your colour should be easy to keep clean looking as well... cheers
Old 04-30-2013, 08:10 AM   #63
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashobbsie View Post
cool man are you from newfoundland too by any chance? your colour should be easy to keep clean looking as well... cheers
Nope! I am one of the few up here in Fort Mac not from Newfoundland. Born in Montreal actually but been living in Alberta since I was six.

Mods:
Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #64
Icemachine

Drives: 13 Zl1 grey vert
That pretty funny, I was cruising the parking lot and seen both your cars. Love seeing the new cars, colors out there.
Let's hope we have a great summer!!!!!
Icemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #65
Fiery re-Creation
Danger Zone

Drives: 2001 F-150; 2013 Black ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Fiery re-Creation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemachine View Post
That pretty funny, I was cruising the parking lot and seen both your cars. Love seeing the new cars, colors out there.
Oh man I haven't seen a ZL1 vert in person yet. Can't wait to check it out on the cruise!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #66
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Quote:
Agreed! We had a s**t winter and deserve a great summer after suffering through the cold and snow for so long.

Mods:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #67
Caswell239

Yeah!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #68
Icemachine

Drives: 13 Zl1 grey vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery re-Creation View Post
Oh man I haven't seen a ZL1 vert in person yet. Can't wait to check it out on the cruise!
I was really looking forward to the cruise, my work schedule changed and now unable to attend.

Catch up with you intown sometime..
Icemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #69
Caswell239

Quote:
I was really looking forward to the cruise, my work schedule changed and now unable to attend.

Then come to the mini meet at castrol July 12!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #70
Fiery re-Creation
Danger Zone

Drives: 2001 F-150; 2013 Black ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Fiery re-Creation
Quote:

For sure!