Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #15
WildSis2SS
2010 Camaro 2SS Red Jewel

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Red Jewel
Not sure if I want to mess with these people. I may just see want I can do to make it not so noticeable.
I know that it's still not right that I would have to do that. We spent a lot of money on those parts.
We now know not to do business with them in the future.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #16
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Let's see ..almost a week now with not even one reply to a multitude of unhappy customers in this thread from a sol called "Official Forum Vendor".

Will be a cold day in hell before I order anything from this company. Is the $$ that good to C5 to let vendors like this represent?
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #17
WildSis2SS
2010 Camaro 2SS Red Jewel

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
Let's see ..almost a week now with not even one reply to a multitude of unhappy customers in this thread from a sol called "Official Forum Vendor".

Will be a cold day in hell before I order anything from this company. Is the $$ that good to C5 to let vendors like this represent?
I totally agree with you!!! This company doesn't need to be one of our vendors...
Old 01-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #18
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
well i wont be ordering anything from this vendor. thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #19
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
I ordered a painted "fin" antenna from them. It took three weeks (but it was ordered around Thanksgiving) so the timeframe wasn't maddening. I was, however, disappointed in the paint finish on the antenna. It has some orange peel on it, so I may just repaint it myself. Yeah, crappy service.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #20
tcalh1

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Worse than getting your part shipped is trying to get a refund on a canceled order. I will never order from them again.
tcalh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #21
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!!! Bad Bad Bad!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #22
Minge

Drives: 2013 2SS
Returned item they acknowledged return and then kept putting me off saying they have credited my card back and it takes 3-5 business days to post. This is not the case with my Amex card that I have shows "pending" charges and credits right away. I am on day 10 and needless to say I have filed a dispute with amex and they can deal with them.

I wil not be buying anything from them ever again.
Minge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #23
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Ordered the Brake Cylinder cover they also lie on their process information. Same old story took forever to get to me i've had alright luck with quality til this point. They literally wrapped this piece of plastic with some sort of vinyl and then spray painted over it. Don't get this confused with just paint splitting this happened less then a year after i bought the product and was literally able to remove the colored portion from the plastic they use. I can't imagine this isn't some guy running a business out of the back of his garage with buddies.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #24
Minge

Drives: 2013 2SS
I asked them to provide me with proof of my credit or I was filing my dispute with amex and have not hear from them since. No respond on this thread from them is a big red flags folks.
Minge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #25
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
As long as they pay their monthly dues no one will care how they conduct business. Don't do business with them, and you have no worries. There's a couple other vendors that do the same and most would say better work, so buy from them.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #26
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I have had an impossible time contacting them, I ordered the door and dash inserts, I've been trying to contact them, not to cancel but to simply change the order from regular to ABL if possible.

I've, PM'ed them on here, sent emails through the website and called them and left VM's numerous times on multiple days. They have my email, my phone number, my PM info on here, every way to contact me.

I even started posting on the sales threads asking them to contact me out of desperation, nothing. I know they have been on because they have posted in some of their other threads since then.

I can see getting busy, but this is my first purchase from them, and in my mind a fairly big one, about $380 or so. And I cant get any communication about it and I'm not even wanting to cancel or anything so there's no reason to hide from me. I don't understand it.

I've been looking at a couple other things they make but I can tell you if I have to do a Paypal dispute next week, the cutoff I've decided on for them to contact me, I wont be buying anything else from them you can bet.

To bad, they seem to make good products and the things I was looking at I really wanted.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #27
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post
I asked them to provide me with proof of my credit or I was filing my dispute with amex and have not hear from them since. No respond on this thread from them is a big red flags folks.
Please PM or Email me your name and I'll check this for you. Thank you.
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #28
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
I have had an impossible time contacting them, I ordered the door and dash inserts, I've been trying to contact them, not to cancel but to simply change the order from regular to ABL if possible.

I've, PM'ed them on here, sent emails through the website and called them and left VM's numerous times on multiple days. They have my email, my phone number, my PM info on here, every way to contact me.

I even started posting on the sales threads asking them to contact me out of desperation, nothing. I know they have been on because they have posted in some of their other threads since then.

I can see getting busy, but this is my first purchase from them, and in my mind a fairly big one, about $380 or so. And I cant get any communication about it and I'm not even wanting to cancel or anything so there's no reason to hide from me. I don't understand it.

I've been looking at a couple other things they make but I can tell you if I have to do a Paypal dispute next week, the cutoff I've decided on for them to contact me, I wont be buying anything else from them you can bet.

To bad, they seem to make good products and the things I was looking at I really wanted.
We make the products and rarely are available on the phone, we ask to email us or PM us, we'll reply the same day to both. Josh@rpidesigns.com or PM. Thanks!
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote