Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 11-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
Xlar86x

Drives: 1991 Chevy camaro rs 3.1L
aftermarket headlights

hey guys got these aftermarket headlights with the car and im not sure how to install them i didnt get instructions with them. there are 2 bulbs in each light. theres the regualr bulb and then theres a tiny one under it which is blue. the tiny one has a red and black wire coming from it. the main bulb has a clip with wires coming out of it. im guessing that installing them would be to take the clip with the wires hanging out , would be spliced into the main headlight wires. after i cut the old lightbulb socket off??? and the red and black wires would be spliced or t tapped into the parking lights to light up the little blue bulbs? i dont even know what brand they are so i cant contact the maker to get instructions. also i have 4 of these lihgts total. if i use all 4 then that means the little blue lights will light up on all of them while only the regular lights will be light up so id have to normal lights on and 4 little blue lights on. id think that would look rather silly any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Attached Images

Xlar86x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
I would hook the blue lights to the power feed of each headlight if at all. I don't know if NJ laws allow blue lights on non police vehicles.