Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 12-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Calgary International Auto & Truck Show

Well, it's just over two months away... so I'm asking now.

Anyone planning on attending the Calgary International Auto & Truck Show? I'll be there taking in the sights. It looks like GM has a nice, big display area this year.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
Rocketright

Drives: 2006 Acura RSX - S
Maybe, seems interesting
Rocketright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
Davenport

Drives: 2016 with, Magnuson Heartbeat, FF15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravirn View Post
Well, it's just over two months away... so I'm asking now.

Anyone planning on attending the Calgary International Auto & Truck Show? I'll be there taking in the sights. It looks like GM has a nice, big display area this year.

We'll have a display booth there. We're going to have this TVS'd Camaro, another Camaro with a Vortech supercharger, a C6 Z06 with a Vortech, and maybe a supercharged Escalade. They put us performance accessory guys in the Corral area of the show. We'll also have a big display at the World of Wheels. Hope to see you guys/girls at one of the shows!

Davenport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenport View Post
We'll have a display booth there. We're going to have this TVS'd Camaro, another Camaro with a Vortech supercharger, a C6 Z06 with a Vortech, and maybe a supercharged Escalade. They put us performance accessory guys in the Corral area of the show. We'll also have a big display at the World of Wheels. Hope to see you guys/girls at one of the shows!
I will definitely stop by and say hello! Of course, I'm going to call in a couple of weeks and come in to take a look around your shop. When my 2SS/RS comes in, it's going to need a home away from home to add the mods I want!