Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
CamaroKevin

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS SIM
Exclamation I-Pod Connectivity Issue

Always keep my I-Pod nano connected to the USB port in the center console. I've been noticing that after I return to the car, it recognizes the I-Pod plugged in and begins to resume the song that was playing last. However after about 2-3 seconds it automatically switches to the radio and plays that. I've checked the connection and it's still plugged in completely. The I-Pod itself is on when I open up the console, but it's not registered as connected to the car. I always have to unplug the I-Pod cord, reconnect and push play on the I-Pod itself. I tried paging through on the main settings on the dash, but no luck.

Any idea what gives? I'm about to try a different cord to see if it's that. Anyone else have this problem?
CamaroKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Galaxy_Stranger

Drives: Black 2013 2SS LS3 1LE
Be sure you've gone through the manual thoroughly. 7 times out of 10 it's supposed to do what you don't want it to.
Galaxy_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
connectivity, i-pod, usb