Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 PM   #43
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I know all about people posting stupid stuff on social media, i'm a dolphins fan.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #44
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnthegreat View Post
Bunch of rats on this site. Why blow him up like that. I've seen post on this site how chevy screwed u and now someone may get over on-them and u guys rat him out. U guys have nothing better to do than worry about what other people do. It's none of ur business what he does. And don't give me that he makes it harder for us to get warranty work done.
Must be the idiot that blew his engines buddy!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
Old 05-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #45
litle88
V8 Lounge member #2

Drives: 2001 Ws6
Wow this thread is full of wrong!!!
You have the Bit€¥es
You have the snitches
You have the pos that wants to STEAL or make a fraudulent claim.

All wrong!
2001 ws6, 40k miles, Ls3 416 stroker, short block built by PER the rest by me. LPE Ls3 heads milled to 12-1 comp, FAST 102, NW 102, kooks 2", dual DMH cutouts, Magnaflow C/B, BTR cam + springs. Full UMI suspension.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #46
Johnthegreat

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS black camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
you need to learn how things work, before calling people out. first, chevy hasn't screwed anyone over, that i'm aware of. Dealers might have, which have nothing to do with chevy or GM. Nothing GM/chevy can do about that, unless a certain dealer gets enough hits. This guy wants to screw chevy/gm, for blowing up his own engine, using nitrous.

not doing anything, would be like watching your neighbor get robbed, and you don't do anything about it. not even call the cops.

edit: also, the guy is dumb enough to put it on facebook, which is a type of social media, that's for the public...kind of makes it our business. if not, he shouldn't have posted it on facebook.
Please what that guy does have nothing to do with u.no need to try and get his personal info to tattle tale on him.if he gets over good for him.worry about ur life and ur problems.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #47
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Quote:
Please what that guy does have nothing to do with u.no need to try and get his personal info to tattle tale on him.if he gets over good for him.worry about ur life and ur problems.

His life is perfect and he doesn't have any problems
Old 05-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #48
Johnthegreat

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS black camaro
This site is fuul of people trying to get around the warranty. I bet u if anybody that has a super charger of a turbo hurts there engine,before they bring it to the dealer they are going to de-mod there car before hand so please stop acting like u guys are all saints.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #49
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Old 05-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #50
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
This site is fuul of people trying to get around the warranty. I bet u if anybody that has a super charger of a turbo hurts there engine,before they bring it to the dealer they are going to de-mod there car before hand so please stop acting like u guys are all saints.

Don't have a super charger or turbos so I am a saint
Old 05-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #51
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Blew engine with nitrous now want GM to replace engine

Quote:

Actually I wouldn't. Same if I crashed my car at the track I wouldn't open a claim.

One of the reasons why I want to pay off the loan before I play with F/I
Old 05-15-2014, 07:31 PM   #52
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
I am anybody and I'll take that bet. $10k sound like a good number?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #53
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
you need to learn how things work, before calling people out. first, chevy hasn't screwed anyone over, that i'm aware of. Dealers might have, which have nothing to do with chevy or GM. Nothing GM/chevy can do about that, unless a certain dealer gets enough hits. This guy wants to screw chevy/gm, for blowing up his own engine, using nitrous.

not doing anything, would be like watching your neighbor get robbed, and you don't do anything about it. not even call the cops.

edit: also, the guy is dumb enough to put it on facebook, which is a type of social media, that's for the public...kind of makes it our business. if not, he shouldn't have posted it on facebook.
why are you so worried about what other people do?
Old 05-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #54
litle88
V8 Lounge member #2

Drives: 2001 Ws6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
I am anybody and I'll take that bet. $10k sound like a good number?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk.
Shiat just got real lol!
2001 ws6, 40k miles, Ls3 416 stroker, short block built by PER the rest by me. LPE Ls3 heads milled to 12-1 comp, FAST 102, NW 102, kooks 2", dual DMH cutouts, Magnaflow C/B, BTR cam + springs. Full UMI suspension.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:38 PM   #55
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by litle88 View Post
Wow this thread is full of wrong!!!
You have the Bit€¥es
You have the snitches
You have the pos that wants to STEAL or make a fraudulent claim.

All wrong!
honestly, i'm none of those, as I only told the OP what he could do, because he asked. other than that, I made a few references to fast and furious movies, and telling the other guy my thoughts on the matter.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:39 PM   #56
murfdog2305

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS CGM, 2003 S-10 V6RWD
Johnthe"great",

There are valid warranty claims and there are fraudulent claims. It is your duty to prevent the fraud from happening and passing along the cost to other GM patrons. Fraudulent claims creates a much more difficult time for people that are honest to have appropriate treatment with their own claims.

This guy is going to try to break the law and you're defending him? Why? Once it's in cyberspace, it becomes everyone's business. I, for one, am glad the GM Customer Service user has begun looking into it.

"Stop snitchin'" "Snitches get stitches"... blah blah blah. You mind your business, the masses will negate your stance.

Closed Thread