Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-22-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
Private OFFER

Today while I was on the GM site building a car like I wanted it to be , a window came up with $1000 PRIVATE OFFER

By the time I tried to post it on here to give it to someone , I went back and it had expired because it took more time than they allowed I guess
Now , would someone make a thread , where the members that are getting their cars within the time allowed ( normally ) 30 days I think would put the needed information in the said thread , and so guys like me can make a quick file and there you go , save some money to someone

It can be done , please think of a way to make it happen
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #2
Kent2010

Drives: Camaro SS
No need, for a thread really. You can get a private offer pretty much anytime you want with a little trying.
Kent2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:20 AM   #3
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
I have one with several hundred posts. Go check It out- it's called "$1000 GM Private Offer"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kleeeb; 06-23-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Kleeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:30 AM   #4
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
I got one of these a year or so ago. Didnt even look at it thinking it was a scam or some sales trick nor did i need it then. Well now i need one and dont know how to get one. I did a build and emailed it to myself. What is this f5 thing you should do? Also, should my wife or friends do a build as well? Does it matter who can "apply" for one?

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #5
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Use the search next time There is always a thread hovering around like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuf Cruz View Post
I got one of these a year or so ago. Didnt even look at it thinking it was a scam or some sales trick nor did i need it then. Well now i need one and dont know how to get one. I did a build and emailed it to myself. What is this f5 thing you should do? Also, should my wife or friends do a build as well? Does it matter who can "apply" for one?
F5 just refreshes the page in browser. Where did you read F5? I am sure these private offer things come randomly so if you refresh your browser enough on their site you might get it. If you want to screenshot it press "Print Screen" or if you have OneNote: installed Windows Key + S
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
maddoggyusa

Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
for me, I had great luck getting it to pop up while building a camaro. I'd hit refresh till it pops up. a few things that help are to clear all your history/cache, make sure your popup blocker is off. it works very well if you use a "new" computer. might be hard to get a new offer on a computer you already got one.
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote