Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #169
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Lori was going to die in the prison, it is in the comic it will happen in a similar time. Her death in the Comics is much more depressing, T-dog dies in the prison defending carol in the comics (he is tyreese in the comics). Carol isn't dead, Carl didn't shoot lori IMO, It seemed a little too loud, he has had his gun silenced since the first episode of the season, the shot he fired was much louder. and if anyone was curious about the babies name just ask haha :P (That should be the same name as the comics I hope)

Edit: as for her not coming back she should come back in when if they find her as a walker. Or rick should go crazy and have flashbacks about her throughout the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Yes. That was the helicopter pilot. I wasn't sure who it was either till they explained it on talking dead.
Think the governor is crazy yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Yeah, but in the comics Daryl was the one that got bit in the prison, not Herschel. So, the comics are only a guideline, really
Daryl wasn't in the comics, Merle and Daryl are add ons to the book. Dale got bitten in the Prison in the comics.. but he is dead...
Old 11-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #170
REVENGE

Drives: 1999 Mustang GT
This season is shaping up great so far. Never liked Lori. Didn't care for T-Dog but was hoping he sticks around long enough to have a final confrontation with the racist guy.
REVENGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #171
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
New T-Dog in town? The Prisoner? Maybe he will makes things more stable(yeah right stable ) while Rick doesn't have his s**t together. Going to need all the help they can get.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #172
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUSDRVR View Post
New T-Dog in town? The Prisoner? Maybe he will makes things more stable(yeah right stable ) while Rick doesn't have his s**t together. Going to need all the help they can get.
I see Daryl stepping up while Rick gets it together.

I want to see an episode where Daryl and Michonne go on a zombie killing spree...crossbow and Katana!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #173
MoeIv

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post

I want to see an episode where Daryl and Michonne go on a zombie killing spree...crossbow and Katana!!!
+1
MoeIv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #174
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post

I believe you will see axel and glen step up.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #175
Interlux

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS - SW/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Lori is not dead. Just my opinion. It seems the director likes to bring people back who we thought were dead. So unless they show a dead body, they may not really be dead.

For example. The black prisoner that rick chased out of the prison and closed the door. We all heard him screaming and thought he was being eaten by zombies. Obviously he survived to come back and let the zombies back into the prison and restart the back up generators.

Carol is still missing. She was also the only one trained to perform Lori's C-section. My guess is that Carol is going to stumble across Lori and save her life. We never saw Carl actually shoot Lori so for all we know he just fired into the air.

I have not read the comics so this is just my prediction from watching the show. Could be wrong.
She's dead...she was filleted pretty brutally. Even if somehow Carl didn't shoot her...and Carol did come back. What is Carol going to do? They don't carry the infirmary around with them - it's probably back in the cell block.

The only reason she was practicing was to learn how to see how deep to cut without cutting the baby. Not sure that practice would help her anymore either.

So I think she's caput..lol!
Interlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #176
ewynn9

Drives: IOM 1LT/RS
Dont get how people think Lori isnt dead....Carl shot her. Even tho we didnt see it, Carl wouldnt have left her like she was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #177
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewynn9 View Post
Dont get how people think Lori isnt dead....Carl shot her. Even tho we didnt see it, Carl wouldnt have left her like she was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
You know how hard it would be for a child to shoot his own mother EVEN under those circumstances.... Carl wouldn't be able to do it, if Rick was there he could but that why they planned Carl to be there instead of Rick
Old 11-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #178
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Lori is not dead. Just my opinion. It seems the director likes to bring people back who we thought were dead. So unless they show a dead body, they may not really be dead.

For example. The black prisoner that rick chased out of the prison and closed the door. We all heard him screaming and thought he was being eaten by zombies. Obviously he survived to come back and let the zombies back into the prison and restart the back up generators.

Carol is still missing. She was also the only one trained to perform Lori's C-section. My guess is that Carol is going to stumble across Lori and save her life. We never saw Carl actually shoot Lori so for all we know he just fired into the air.

I have not read the comics so this is just my prediction from watching the show. Could be wrong.
She's dead. The C-section was done under unsanitary conditions with no anesthesia, no IVs, no blood supply to replace what she lost, plus they left her there cut open. Lori's gone, whether she'll come back as a walker is still up in the air since we didn't actually see Carl shoot her.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #179
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Chapter 4 of The Walking Dead game was released on iOS last night, and I just finished it. Was not expecting that ending, holy crap. Now I have to wait a month or two for the final chapter.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #180
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Personally I think shes dead, but I like how everyone is talking about how there was no medical equipment etc etc so she couldnt of lived....on a TV show that has zombies walking around...on a TV show where they used a hatchet to cut a leg off and not only did he not bleed to death but was appearently up on crutches within a relativly short time, indecations are a week or so later according to the other scenario going on.

All Im saying is if you are trying to inject reality into the show its useless, if they want her to survive they will let her....
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #181
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
never watched it until 2 days ago. Put Netflix on and now hooked!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #182
Interlux

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS - SW/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
never watched it until 2 days ago. Put Netflix on and now hooked!
I didn't watch until this season - I saw a marathon in August of all two seasons in two days! I did absolutley nothing for two days but watch the Walking Dead!

Interlux is offline   Reply With Quote