Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-26-2012, 05:46 AM   #141
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Absolutely hate the game. There is so much lag to it and the respawns are a joke. Its BS when the enemy spawns behind you and kills you instantly. Can't stand the idea of scopes that can basically see through walls and spot enemy players up to 25m away or the one that high lights the enemy in a orange diamond. Overall let down of a game. I guess its because it was made by Tryarch (sp?) and not Infinity Ward. Would have gotten rid of this game immediately if I didn't already buy the season pass DLC.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #142
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Absolutely hate the game. There is so much lag to it and the respawns are a joke. Its BS when the enemy spawns behind you and kills you instantly. Can't stand the idea of scopes that can basically see through walls and spot enemy players up to 25m away or the one that high lights the enemy in a orange diamond. Overall let down of a game. I guess its because it was made by Tryarch (sp?) and not Infinity Ward. Would have gotten rid of this game immediately if I didn't already buy the season pass DLC.
It is trash but...it's also based in 2025 so I can understand the scopes...since we already have stuff like that today.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #143
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
If you experience lag I hate to break it to you but it's your internet connection. Have your game system hard wired to your modem, set your modem to an open NAT, set the match making setting to "best". I've had 0 lag in BO2.

There's an easy counter to those scopes lol it's called blind eye and cold blooded, problem solved. The millimeter scanner, the scope that sees through walls, only picks up a lingering heat signature IF YOUR SITTING STILL. So quit corner camping, problem solved.

As for the spawns, they aren't near as bad as the previous COD titles. You have to pay attention to when the spawns flip. Once the majority of your team crosses the halfway point on the map, the spawns flip. Now this point is moot on game types such as domination. If the enemy team has all 3 flags then the spawn points are going to be random across the map. If your team sucks and only holds one flag, your getting spawn camped. Breaks of the game. Its always been that way.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #144
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
As for the spawns, they aren't near as bad as the previous COD titles. You have to pay attention to when the spawns flip. Once the majority of your team crosses the halfway point on the map, the spawns flip. Now this point is moot on game types such as domination. If the enemy team has all 3 flags then the spawn points are going to be random across the map. If your team sucks and only holds one flag, your getting spawn camped. Breaks of the game. Its always been that way.
Try playing free for all. They have big ass maps for 8 people and people still see me spawn right in front of them.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #145
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
If you experience lag I hate to break it to you but it's your internet connection. Have your game system hard wired to your modem, set your modem to an open NAT, set the match making setting to "best". I've had 0 lag in BO2.

There's an easy counter to those scopes lol it's called blind eye and cold blooded, problem solved. The millimeter scanner, the scope that sees through walls, only picks up a lingering heat signature IF YOUR SITTING STILL. So quit corner camping, problem solved.

I will agree with you, but just don't forget that there is also your connection to the host for that particular match that will also play a part in your game play.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #146
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
I am getting really fed up with this game.

Its either the spawn points that kill you immediately....I got dropped in the middle of 3 members of the other team running today....BAM dead...Happens all the time.

Secondly....Core anything his horrible....Full machine gun empty clip into the guy and 2 shots from a hand gun and im dead. Same with snipers...one shot one kill in core...nothing beats that soo everyone runs around no scoping.

Then hardcore.....forget about it........i never even see the one tiny shot coming and im dead...no chance at all to defend myself...you basically have to camp.

I could go on for hours but just got called into works so ill continue my rant later
Old 11-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #147
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
I am getting really fed up with this game.

Its either the spawn points that kill you immediately....I got dropped in the middle of 3 members of the other team running today....BAM dead...Happens all the time.

Secondly....Core anything his horrible....Full machine gun empty clip into the guy and 2 shots from a hand gun and im dead. Same with snipers...one shot one kill in core...nothing beats that soo everyone runs around no scoping.

Then hardcore.....forget about it........i never even see the one tiny shot coming and im dead...no chance at all to defend myself...you basically have to camp.

I could go on for hours but just got called into works so ill continue my rant later

I am drastically upgrading my internet. I have to put half a clip into somebody before I even start getting hit markers. Like I'm dead before they even look down the sites of there guns.

Still...knifing is tard status in this game. I knifed a guy 5 times and it never killed him when he turned around and knifed me dead
Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #148
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

My NAT type is moderate. I have tried to reset my modem and log into my modem to change it to open, but i can't figure out how to do it. I hate playing the game with the same old perks. I want to change it up here an there. I am not the type to sit in a corner and wait for someone to run by. I like to run and gun. I have tested out the heat signature scope and it isn't based on how long a person is sitting at a particular spot. When I used it it was more like a thermal scope that could pick up signatures through walls...even if the person was moving.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #149
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
MP isn't a problem for me, zombies is what is screwing me! I had the blue eye skulls in the first week, didn't play for a day and lost it (back to 4) and was working on it for another 2 weeks, I finally got it back (and the knife) yesterday, and got shot back down to 4 today. it sucks, and I average 25 for every game of zombies.

As for the statements involving infinity ward being better, they are non existent they were shut down and had 20 executive programmers fired when they screwed up mw2, and mw3 which was mostly complete when black ops was released was garbage, Treyarch played it safe for 3 games, and now they have been allowed to release the hounds.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #150
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Cannot stand this game anymore...
Old 12-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #151
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Cannot stand this game anymore...
I just play gun game now. I win every game. Only thing I can stand playing anymore.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #152
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Hey guys, Black Ops II Clan ops have officially begun.

Coming up this weekend are the following Matches.

Clan Challenge
Friday Starting at 1pm (EST) and running until Satuday 12p
Core Domination Captures.
Cap those flags and hold them down for the win. Work with your clan to control the battlefield and disrupt the enemy's hold on territory. Captures are cumulative through each tier, so keep on capping to earn Clan XP

These are team ops, as a team if we get 50 Captures we get 200xp, 100 Captures 400xp, and 200 captures 600xp

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Operation
Saturday 1pm (EST) - Saturday 4pm
Core KillConfirmed- Highest total Confirms.
Kill, Confirm and Deny with quick precision in this Hardcore op. Drop the opposition and provide cover when a fellow team member confirms or denies. Your Top 6 Premium Clan Members' performance counts towards your overall score

This is a team ranked match, if we place in the top 10% of clans we get 1,000xp, top 25% 500xp and top 100% 250xp

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Operation
Sunday 5pm (EST) - Sunday 8p
Core Team Deathmatch
"Load up your best equipment and get start tallying up those kills. Work with your clan to control the map and take out the opposition at every turn. Hard hitting scorestreaks are a plus

This is a team ranked match, if we place in the top 10% of clans we get 1,000xp, top 25% 500xp and top 100% 250xp

Reminder. You do not have to play with the clan, you can sign on during the listed times above, play the listed game above and earn points for our clan. As we reach clan levels i will send out rewards to clan members, (Badges,backgrounds, Double Xp..ect)

Happy Gaming
Old 12-12-2012, 04:21 AM   #153
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Most comments here reflect my fears about this game. I'm kinda glad I didn't get it now.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #154
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
Most comments here reflect my fears about this game. I'm kinda glad I didn't get it now.
It has gotten better with updates, but some more tweaking is needed.