Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
Good Dealer

With all the bad stories....I think we should make sure and share the good...

I continue to receive unsolicited emails from my dealer keeping me well informed...not only about me order..but the orders in front of me as well so that I know where I stand. Being #3 in line at a dealer that only had 6 allocations made me a bit worried about how long it would take to get my car built and delivered. Today the following email showed up in my inbox....

Great news Alex…your Camaro order has been placed!!! I know this is a very exciting time and I would like to congratulate you on your new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. The production process appears to be moving right along, so I will keep you posted. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Ginny Moore
General Manager
George Moore Chevrolet, Inc.
(904) 249-8282, ext. XXX

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

So...if you're in Jax and need a good dealer...George Moore is tops in my book!
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote