Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
DRIVE AND SHINE, ALL MICROFIBER, BIG RAILS, RIM WASH, WAXED DRYED AND YOUR DONE

Im working on a back injury and was looking for a car wash that can handle the tire size of the zl1 to fit there RAILS, Drive and shine says sure it will, When I got there I talked to the guys and looked at the rails they had, I knew we were good to go, For 35 bucks they gave me 60 days of washing, I wash my z every weekend and starting to get freaken OLD sucks, And now with a little back injury This car wash is really going to help me a lot, Its a summer car because I live in a cold state and Im driving it now as much as I can winter will be soon. If you have a DRIVE AND SHINE by you the ZL1 fits with no problem, Getting older SUCKS but driving the z keeps me young,,,,,,,,, ROCK on GUYs,,
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
mmarx82

Drives: '12 ZL1 #1609
Make sure the tire shine doesn't fling up on your car. My local car wash does and I have to tell them no tire shine when I go. But it's not a Drive and Shine either.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Only one of us would video a trip through a car wash. Not that many of us would go through one, but certainly understandable with a bad back! Hope you feel better soon.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarx82 View Post
Make sure the tire shine doesn't fling up on your car. My local car wash does and I have to tell them no tire shine when I go. But it's not a Drive and Shine either.
Yes, I do make sure I tell them no tire shine, After I did use it one time I got home and it was all over the side of the car, Those F1 tires flung all of the shine off and on to the car. LOL
Old 10-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
G Money

Drives: 2013 ZL1, 2016 Denali HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotta View Post

Im working on a back injury and was looking for a car wash that can handle the tire size of the zl1 to fit there RAILS, Drive and shine says sure it will, When I got there I talked to the guys and looked at the rails they had, I knew we were good to go, For 35 bucks they gave me 60 days of washing, I wash my z every weekend and starting to get freaken OLD sucks, And now with a little back injury This car wash is really going to help me a lot, Its a summer car because I live in a cold state and Im driving it now as much as I can winter will be soon. If you have a DRIVE AND SHINE by you the ZL1 fits with no problem, Getting older SUCKS but driving the z keeps me young,,,,,,,,, ROCK on GUYs,,
I could not bring myself to go to a drive through wash unless it was touchless! I can feel your pain with the back.... Hope all turns out well...
G Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Only one of us would video a trip through a car wash. Not that many of us would go through one, but certainly understandable with a bad back! Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks happy dan, I have my gopro all the time, I was just sitting there so I got it out and started filming, LOL,,,Thanks again dan.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Money View Post
I could not bring myself to go to a drive through wash unless it was touchless! I can feel your pain with the back.... Hope all turns out well...
Thanks G MONEY, Freaken lower disc problem, Its all jacked up, Fell at work, Now living with sciatica pain
Old 10-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
zirotti

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Damn, that looks good for a automatic wash
zirotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #9
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Here in NY we have a touch less rail-less car wash. It's basically a hint conveyor belt that the whole car rolls onto and has rubber triangles to hold the tire from going back. It's a good car wash. They have a monthly plan, I had it for a while when I had my Grand Cherokee but became pricey and the days it rained they were
Closed. Plus their were only certain days you could go unless you got a
Better plan. I offered the owner an exterior only plan for 5-10 less a month and in the event you want the interior done, charge 3 bucks for that visit. Didn't seem interested. My father in law and I both dropped it.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #10
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
No thanks on the rollers.
URBAN LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote