Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
jb-hunter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Silver Ice
SOLD to me... thanks Mike! Also, thanks for links to the Camaro5 forum and hope you don't mind but I transferred your signature to mine.

We are looking forward to driving this beautiful unreal handling machine through the curves of SW Missouri and NW Arkansas this summer.

For those curious, I have known Mike for years and he is meticulous about everything he does so I had zero fears about this car. Although the opportunity was never right where I had a chance to ride in it , I have quietly drooled over it in his garage and never even thought I might have a chance at owning it or one even close to it with these mods.

The other night I told my beautiful wife that Mike had lowered his price again and she said, “I know you want it… let’s go drive it and I will just buy it for you.” (yep, she makes her own money and she is paying for it).

So in the end, great friend, great car, and wonderful wife.
2010 SIM 2SS/RS, 6spd Man, Pedders Sway's & End Links, JBA Cats, CAI, MGW Shifter-SS Knob, SLP Skip Shift, COR F1 Precise Monobloc, 20X9 & 20X11. Pfadt Coilovers, BMR Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Rear Trailing Arms, Pedders Front Radius Rod Inserts
jb-hunter is offline   Reply With Quote