Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
oldag92

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS - SIM
HUGE thanks to Joe M and Eric H at Classic

Thnks to Joe Machacek at Classic Sugarland and Eric Hall at Classic Grapevine. They have been unbelieveable to work with, and as a result, I am the proud owner of a gorgeous SIM 2LT/RS as of around 2:00 p.m. today.

Joe let me know a few days ago that they had the car. Even though I am in the Dallas area, he worked with me via phone and fed-ex to make this deal happen, as my work schedule this week made it impossible for me to travel to Sugarland.

The entire deal was done, at MSRP, through email, fax, phone and fed-ex; my car arrived today via transport. Joe was GREAT to deal with. Anyone in the Houston area would be crazy not to give Joe a call if you want a new Camaro.

After Joe got the deal done and made sure my car was placed safe and sound on a transport, Eric Hall at Classic Grapevine was nice enough to take delivery for me and make sure the car wasn't damaged in transit, etc. When he called to let me know the car had arrived, I was in client meetings and told him it would be a couple hours...his response? "I know you wanted tinting done...I can get it done now and have it ready when you pick the car up." AWESOME service, Eric, especially considering the sale didn't happen at his dealership this time, yet he was willing to go the extra mile for me. He is also going to get my rally stripes taken care of while I'm on vacation next week.

I have driven the car all day, and it is an absolute BLAST to own. I really appreciate the incredible service that Joe, Eric, and these two dealerships provided. So, I decided to spread the compliments here, even though many of the Texas folks already know how great Classic is to deal with.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by oldag92; 07-02-2009 at 10:39 PM.
oldag92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
DallasMike

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
Eric Hall is THE man. When I'm ready to get my Camaro he is the guy who will get the call.
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Business handled the way it should be!

..Why are there still dealerships that don't get it? It's so simple.

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
novajess1972
I Done Caught Diabeetus.

Drives: 1972 Chevelle SS/2010 Tundra
Ordered mine from Joe. He has been awesome to deal with!
Old 07-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
qbert48

Drives: 2SS SIM
got to meet joe when i took delivery of my car he and all the staff at classic in sugar land are great to deal with. thanks gary

welcome home
1100 4-27-09
6000 6-27-09

yes i got to the dance late don't hate me
qbert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
ahart04
most bang for your buck

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM/BLK RALLYS
YESSS! I love hearing good things about my guy..(see sig)
Old 07-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
JoeMClassic
Account Suspended

Drives: Demos
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldag92 View Post
Thnks to Joe Machacek at Classic Sugarland and Eric Hall at Classic Grapevine. They have been unbelieveable to work with, and as a result, I am the proud owner of a gorgeous SIM 2LT/RS as of around 2:00 p.m. today.

Joe let me know a few days ago that they had the car. Even though I am in the Dallas area, he worked with me via phone and fed-ex to make this deal happen, as my work schedule this week made it impossible for me to travel to Sugarland.

The entire deal was done, at MSRP, through email, fax, phone and fed-ex; my car arrived today via transport. Joe was GREAT to deal with. Anyone in the Houston area would be crazy not to give Joe a call if you want a new Camaro.

After Joe got the deal done and made sure my car was placed safe and sound on a transport, Eric Hall at Classic Grapevine was nice enough to take delivery for me and make sure the car wasn't damaged in transit, etc. When he called to let me know the car had arrived, I was in client meetings and told him it would be a couple hours...his response? "I know you wanted tinting done...I can get it done now and have it ready when you pick the car up." AWESOME service, Eric, especially considering the sale didn't happen at his dealership this time, yet he was willing to go the extra mile for me. He is also going to get my rally stripes taken care of while I'm on vacation next week.

I have driven the car all day, and it is an absolute BLAST to own. I really appreciate the incredible service that Joe, Eric, and these two dealerships provided. So, I decided to spread the compliments here, even though many of the Texas folks already know how great Classic is to deal with.

Thanks guys.

Thanks B!
JoeMClassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
CUPRA

Drives: '21 Bronco OBX/'18 Jeep GC Altitude
I have to concur, Eric @ Classic is a great guy. I haven't ordered mine yet, but went in on friday to get a break down from him on the all the cost options for the 2 versions I am looking at... even let me sit in one (no test drives tho)!

When I get around to ordering, Eric will have my order.
CUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote