Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #141
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
Congrats on winning COTW !!! You deserve it
Jmack thanks a ton man!! I appreciate it!

Last edited by camaro_RS; 06-13-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Update
camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #142
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Congrats on cotw. The razzi kits are definitely head turners!
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #143
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
Congrats on cotw. The razzi kits are definitely head turners!
Haha

Thanks tmac!!!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #144
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
lol how did u come up with white mary jane? i get the white part..
nice car tho!

2010 2SS RS --- SOLD
MODS-
Performance: BMR trailing arms & bushings | BMR Toe links | X-pipe | Muffler delete | Vmax ported throttle body | Apex "strong" MAS | Vararam CAI | Apex catch can | Kooks Headers | Kooks HF Cats | Dyno tuned by GPI 417 RWHP 409 FT-Lb
Cosmetic: painted Zl1 rockers | Zl1 grill | AAC side markers | AAC LED backup lights | windows tint | taillight tint | JDP tow hook | all emblems blacked out | LED fogs
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #145
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badtie View Post
lol how did u come up with white mary jane? i get the white part..
nice car tho!
Haha thanks man! Im sure it's not what you're thinking. Mary Jane is also my fiancées name. I mentioned it in my first post on this thread because I figured I'd get that ? a lot. You're actually the first to ask though! Haha. I've never been into the other "Mary Jane" myself. Just not my thing.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:25 AM   #146
RichieSSZ28
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 10' 2SS/RS & 14' Sierra Z71
Sweet ride. Never been to keen on white but you got my eye on this one. Not to bring up bad memories on the Red velvet cake but me and my fiance were coming home one night from the movies and all of a sudden this loud bam against the side of the car. It was to bad to jar the car but only to shock you for a sec. I live near the country so I automatically assumed a small animal got hit by the ground effect near the passenger door. I pulled over at the nearest parking lot and shined the light and it was an Egg. I just had the paint job completed maybe a few weeks prior and Man I was pissed. I turned back to find them. No luck. But I cleaned it up with what I had at the time and it was just like Macdonal napkins. I was 20 min from the house and washed it with soap and water. The egg already done it's damage already tho. It made the paint crack or really looks dried out and where the shell hit sratched just above the window seal. Probably some kids or something but people don't have respect for other stuff anymore. IF they can't have it then you shouldn't ither kind of attitudes. But like the ride man and I noticed you blacked everything out on your lights except the Fog light. Autozone sells a lens tint. It's easy and looks great. You can see on my pics I did mine about a yr ago and still looks good. Bugs don't effect it.
SLP 1-3/4" LT Headers, 3" High flow cats,MGW short throw shifter with Orange SS, Magnaflow 2.5" Street series aggressive full system exhaust with 4" Tips, MGW Short throw shifter, K&N CAI, SLP 160 thermostat, Diablo Sport Tune by SLP, Sinister Street scene Package, Custom Two Tone paint scheme(Pearl black and Inferno Orange) by Owens Customizing, Two tone Engine cover, 22" Gianelle Cuba 10 matte black with ball cut details, Vredestein SUV assanta tires 265/35 and 315/30.
RichieSSZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #147
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
so......what's next for you now that you accomplished COTW??

Disneyland? LOL

Pumped to see ya getting all the much deserved love. Always thought that your car stood way out down in Florida during my time down there.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #148
TStko
TKO

Drives: you crazy...
I knew it was coming!!! Only matter of time, i told you this car was hot as any other, Camaro_RS!!!!!! See! lol lol

cars are like women, some are old, some are new, some get turned on easily some need a lot more help, some you just wanna drive into the river, some you can't wait to get inside of, some are expensive to maintain, some are low maintenance, however if you treat them right, you'll have her for the rest of your life.....
TStko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #149
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Congrats on COTW!!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #150
Ponte

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Congrats! Your car is very beautiful.
Ponte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #151
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSSZ28 View Post
Sweet ride. Never been to keen on white but you got my eye on this one. Not to bring up bad memories on the Red velvet cake but me and my fiance were coming home one night from the movies and all of a sudden this loud bam against the side of the car. It was to bad to jar the car but only to shock you for a sec. I live near the country so I automatically assumed a small animal got hit by the ground effect near the passenger door. I pulled over at the nearest parking lot and shined the light and it was an Egg. I just had the paint job completed maybe a few weeks prior and Man I was pissed. I turned back to find them. No luck. But I cleaned it up with what I had at the time and it was just like Macdonal napkins. I was 20 min from the house and washed it with soap and water. The egg already done it's damage already tho. It made the paint crack or really looks dried out and where the shell hit sratched just above the window seal. Probably some kids or something but people don't have respect for other stuff anymore. IF they can't have it then you shouldn't ither kind of attitudes. But like the ride man and I noticed you blacked everything out on your lights except the Fog light. Autozone sells a lens tint. It's easy and looks great. You can see on my pics I did mine about a yr ago and still looks good. Bugs don't effect it.
Damn, sorry to hear about some little a-holes ruining your paint. That's worse than my cake...that's for sure. Same intent, though.

On a side note...you're black/IOM two-tone paint scheme is awesome!! Awesome car, man!

Actually, I did buy some tint for my DRL's and as I was putting it on I realized it wasn't near as dark as I wanted. I ordered them from a vendor on here and didn't realize they weren't dark enough when looking at pics on their site.

Below is a pic of when I was putting it on. You can clearly tell it doesn't look as dark as I'd want it to.

Thanks for the heads up on the Autozone tint. I'll have to check that out. Do you have to cut it yourself?
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #152
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
so......what's next for you now that you accomplished COTW??

Disneyland? LOL

Pumped to see ya getting all the much deserved love. Always thought that your car stood way out down in Florida during my time down there.

Ivan
LOL Thanks man. Naahh, not sure what I've got planned next. Instead of going to Disney MJ and I are going to hang out with the in-laws this weekend instead of going to the ECC cruise...... then maybe order a resontated x-pipe and some shorty headers . Hahaha. Any ideas where I can get a good deal Ivan????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStko View Post
I knew it was coming!!! Only matter of time, i told you this car was hot as any other, Camaro_RS!!!!!! See! lol lol
LOL I do remember you saying something of that sort a while back . Thanks a lot TS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_krazee View Post
Congrats on COTW!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponte View Post
Congrats! Your car is very beautiful.
I appreciate the kind words!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #153
Schrant

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2
What wheels are those and were did you get them i have a Cyber Grey Metallic and im looking for a wheel like that.
Schrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #154
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrant View Post
What wheels are those and were did you get them i have a Cyber Grey Metallic and im looking for a wheel like that.
They are 20" IVS Havoc wheels. Black chrome. I got them from xplosiveperformance.com. They're a vendor on here. I think quite a few vendors probably sell them.