Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #323
mikeec

Drives: 2011 RS/SS Vert IOM/IOM
I was told to expect delivery in Mid April. That's after being built on 2/7.
mikeec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #324
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1981 Z28 View Post
I just got an update from the dealership about my cars status.......
My car is still at the train station......what kind of update is that?
He said it is marked "HOT"...... Now does that mean it has been stolen or does that mean it will be on the next truck out?
My brain is hurting from this Rollercoaster ride. Someone please stop the ride and let me get off and into my new convertible camaro and drive off into the sunset!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starminder View Post
Marked "hot" = placating buyer by telling them what they want to hear
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeec View Post
Mine is marked Hot also. Wonder who's is hotter? Mine is suppose to be on the train tomorrow. Yeah right. Just like it was on a truck two weeks ago.
Quote:
Mine is triple black and in south FL during the summer it can get to be 140 degrees in a car now that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got wishful thinking that mine will be delivered to the dealership today and I will have it this weekend!!!!!!!!! But with all the delays I probably won't get it for another 2 weeks. That seems to be my luck. Maybe it is because my VIN ends in 13!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeec View Post
I was told to expect delivery in Mid April. That's after being built on 2/7.
Shipping is always the most stressful....

It will all be worth it....

meanwhile.... may I offer...
Name:  aspirin.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  7.4 KB
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #325
1981 Z28
TRIPLE BLACK 2SS/RS VERT

Drives: 1981 Z28 Blue with Blue Stripes
Looks like I will be left in this room all alone......Angella gets her vert today!!!!!!!!!! She got to sit in it last night.
Just got an e-mail from the dealership. They still have no idea when it will be shipped to them.
I am beginning to feel like a MUSHROOM.......Kept in the dark and fed sh!t all day!!!!!!
When I leave this room I will turn out the lights and lock the door.
Hopefully soon.....Very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

1981 Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #326
Lycanine

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
lol we wouldn't leave you in here by your lonesome! I'm still waiting to see pics of everyone's vehicle
So to start us off here's mine ...

Name:  IMG_1880.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  168.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1882.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  142.1 KB
Old 03-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #327
1981 Z28
TRIPLE BLACK 2SS/RS VERT

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!! How many miles do you have on it and where have you been in it since you got it?
I need to get my car so I can slow down on purchasing Mods for it. I am running out of room at the house!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I will just open up a
2011 Convertible Camaro MOD STORE.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #328
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanine View Post
lol we wouldn't leave you in here by your lonesome! I'm still waiting to see pics of everyone's vehicle

Attachment 220022

Attachment 220023
very nice
Old 03-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #329
rb

Drives: silver '11 2SS LS3
Quote:
Looks like I will be left in this room all alone......Angella gets her vert today!!!!!!!!!! She got to sit in it last night.
Just got an e-mail from the dealership. They still have no idea when it will be shipped to them.
I am beginning to feel like a MUSHROOM.......Kept in the dark and fed sh!t all day!!!!!!
When I leave this room I will turn out the lights and lock the door.
Hopefully soon.....Very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there buddy, keep the faith. You're not alone, we're pulling for you. We know how stressful it is waiting, but when you get your car, it'll all be good......REALLY GOOD. These cars are awesome. Can't wait to see pics of your triple black vert. It's going to be very cool.
rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #330
rb

Drives: silver '11 2SS LS3
Quote:

Attachment 220022

Attachment 220023

Looking good Lycanine! I see your plan is coming together. You've been busy.

No mods yet for me. I can't stop driving mine long enough to do anything but wash it every once in a while, and take a few pictures of it. Here's mine.
Attached Images

rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #331
Lycanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
Looking good Lycanine! I see your plan is coming together. You've been busy.

No mods yet for me. I can't stop driving mine long enough to do anything but wash it every once in a while, and take a few pictures of it. Here's mine.
WOW! That should seriously be a promo picture. That is absolutely beautiful! Love it!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #332
Lycanine

Quote:
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!! How many miles do you have on it and where have you been in it since you got it?
I need to get my car so I can slow down on purchasing Mods for it. I am running out of room at the house!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I will just open up a
2011 Convertible Camaro MOD STORE.
I have 29XX miles on it (it's my daily driver) and besides driving all over Jax lol, I made a little trip to Tallahassee to visit some old college friends
I absolutely love this car, the driving experience is second to none! The speed is amazing and she is very, very comfortable on long drives.
What mods are you storing up? Will you be installing yourself or having someone else do it? I heard exhaust systems on the vert were a real p.i.t.a...
Old 03-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #333
1981 Z28
TRIPLE BLACK 2SS/RS VERT

I have an axle back exhaust, new wheels, skip shift eleminator, CAI, Heritage Grille, Paint for different parts, dye for the white stitching on the black leater, #5 window tinting and a few other things. Yes I will be doing it all myself except putting the tires on the rims. I don't have a balancing machine yet!!!!!!!! I had left this weekend completely empty in anticipation of the car coming in today but looks like my plans for doing all the mods this weekend are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #334
Lycanine

Quote:
I have an axle back exhaust, new wheels, skip shift eleminator, CAI, Heritage Grille, Paint for different parts, dye for the white stitching on the black leater, #5 window tinting and a few other things. Yes I will be doing it all myself except putting the tires on the rims. I don't have a balancing machine yet!!!!!!!! I had left this weekend completely empty in anticipation of the car coming in today but looks like my plans for doing all the mods this weekend are getting slimmer and slimmer.
Daaaaang you've been privy to the D.I.Y. section eh? lol
I told all my friends that I'd leave mine stock for awhile but man...I did my white bowties and next thing I know I was online buying everything. Cool list of mods, make sure you make a member car journal so we can before and afters!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #335
1981 Z28
TRIPLE BLACK 2SS/RS VERT

Quote:
Daaaaang you've been privy to the D.I.Y. section eh? lol
I told all my friends that I'd leave mine stock for awhile but man...I did my white bowties and next thing I know I was online buying everything. Cool list of mods, make sure you make a member car journal so we can before and afters!
Well if you look at my Cavalier in the picture, I did all the work on that one so this one will be a piece of cake. That thing has a list of MODS that goes on forever. Same thing with my Harley. I can't seem to leave things stock.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #336
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Quote:

Attachment 220022

Attachment 220023
Looks great. I have pics of ours in my garage just click on the link by my name to see them.
zandron263 is offline   Reply With Quote