Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
2011 Black 2SS/RS A6 (Houston Area)

I've finally decided on selling my 2011, i love the car and have had fun driving it but a deal has come on a Z06 i just can't pass up.
So here she is and heres the Deal,

Basically Brand New!!
Year: 2011
Model: Camaro
Trim: 2SS With RS Package
Color: Jet Black
Interior: Ebony Leather
Mileage: 10,012
Engine: 6.2L V8 376Ci
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed with TapShift*
Warranty: 3 Year 36k Mile
(The 5Yr Extended Warranty I'm going to transfer to the Vette)

KBB: $35,240 without extras
Asking Price: $35,000 OBO ( Most extras are GM and not Aftermarket )
Or i believe i owe $4k so whatever you're offer is minus what i owe and you can take over the payment of the balance owed.

This car is fully loaded with everything *except for a sun roof*
(2011 Does have the HUD), its Black on Black and has been a Light Driver for a year, Purchased in Nov. of 2010.
Paint is basically brand new, there are minor swirls and a few rock chips but nothing that can't be clay bared or waxed out. Only real Damage I've noticed is the passenger side mirror has a light scuff on it but its in black so its not noticeable and a easy fix with touch up paint. Also a small Scratch on the leather in the back seat, very minor.

Never been in any Accidents, Never tracked or raced. Only one owner, Non Smoker , very well taken care of, no pets or anything ever in the interior.

Features Include: leather Heated Seats,Adjustable power heater mirrors,Parking sensors, Heads up Display, Home Link, HID Head Lamps, Boston Acoustic Premium Sound, FM XM AM Radio with AUX And IPOD hookup, ABL, and much much more.

Extras. This Car has the GM Ground Effects Package ($2,000 Package) Custom painted to match the car, Flat black Vinyl Pace car Stripes, Flat black tail light bezels, Flat black Camaro Emblems, Custom SS Emblems,
GM painted to match Heritage Grill ( Also have Original and front Bow tie )
and ForgeStar F14s 20x10 and 20x9 Piano Black Wheels ( Gloss black ) on the OEM Pirelli Zs. Red Interior Lighting and White Behind Grill Lighting, and a red engine cover.
*Also car is Straight Piped* Not due for inspection till 2013 but still something to keep in mind

AllPictures Are of Today 10/11/11 with Current Mods Besides lighting Pictures * I know she's a little Dirty, but Its texas in a black car, il post some pictures when i wash her Tomorrow

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)

Last edited by JAB; 10-12-2011 at 10:10 PM.
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote