Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 07-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #113
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431

Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 305pride View Post
well i got my camaro back. an awesome feeling to have it back and drive it for sure. but the 2 12's in the back dont seem to work any more -_- wtf
Glad to hear you got it back! everything's running well now? well... minus your subs that is. I kinda dipped out for the majority of this thread, I'm guessing you sent your car to the shop, did they do anything that woulda messed with your electrical system?
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #114
305pride

Drives: 3.4l 1995 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Glad to hear you got it back! everything's running well now? well... minus your subs that is. I kinda dipped out for the majority of this thread, I'm guessing you sent your car to the shop, did they do anything that woulda messed with your electrical system?
i have no idea but i wish i could save the subs. maybe its just a blown fuse or something. and my car rides great now. i gata say, a week of not driving messes with you. lol
Old 07-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #115
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431

Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Quote:
i have no idea but i wish i could save the subs. maybe its just a blown fuse or something. and my car rides great now. i gata say, a week of not driving messes with you. lol
Could be just a blown fuse.. I don't know a whole lot about sound systems, but it seems a lil off that they just stopped working when you got your car back.
man I know what you mean! a couple days of not driving and I have withdrawls!
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #116
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Drives: "Marolyn"
i feel you guys, ive been driving my moms car for 4 days and it sucks. ive notice all the pretty ladies are out now that my car is frakked. cant wait to drive the hell out of it here later this week
Fotowns Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #117
305pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotowns Finest View Post
i feel you guys, ive been driving my moms car for 4 days and it sucks. ive notice all the pretty ladies are out now that my car is frakked. cant wait to drive the hell out of it here later this week
lol whats ur moms car? and i found out what was wrong with my speakers. the wire wasnt connected to the battery -_- lol i also noticed that there was a something missing on the engine. idk if it was something important. i guess its not. i highlighted it in the picture. i remember it because i had to get around that thing one day and it was annoying. anyone know what that is? my car is doing awesome btw. i just know i cant ever drive it hard again because i dont want the same thing to break. doesnt seem to have an oil leak or water leak any more tho
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #118
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Drives: "Marolyn"
Quote:
lol whats ur moms car? and i found out what was wrong with my speakers. the wire wasnt connected to the battery -_- lol i also noticed that there was a something missing on the engine. idk if it was something important. i guess its not. i highlighted it in the picture. i remember it because i had to get around that thing one day and it was annoying. anyone know what that is? my car is doing awesome btw. i just know i cant ever drive it hard again because i dont want the same thing to break. doesnt seem to have an oil leak or water leak any more tho
A 2009 avenger, I drove it into 11,111 the other day at taco bell lol. Too much of a family car for my liking. When I first started driving it again it was so weird. It feels way too tall, everything is spaced far apart, my head doesn't nearly touch the ceiling, and there's gratuitous amounts of room. The last 2 are kinda nice, but it's just not a camaro. The lights are suuuper nice too, everytime I turn them on I think I have the brights on, then I realize I'm driving my moms car lol
Fotowns Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #119
White_Knuckle_Tight

Drives: 2001 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotowns Finest View Post
A 2009 avenger, I drove it into 11,111 the other day at taco bell lol. Too much of a family car for my liking. When I first started driving it again it was so weird. It feels way too tall, everything is spaced far apart, my head doesn't nearly touch the ceiling, and there's gratuitous amounts of room. The last 2 are kinda nice, but it's just not a camaro. The lights are suuuper nice too, everytime I turn them on I think I have the brights on, then I realize I'm driving my moms car lol
Haha, after getting used to my Camaro I feel like I'm "exposed" in any vehicle other than another sports car, lol. And then in my car, there's that perfect seat position where I'm almost at arms reach from the wheel and can just barely see the hood = Perfect car position, lol.
As for the lights, if you've still got factory lights then upgrade the bulbs to the fanciest halogens and that will improve it greatly. And make sure your lenses are clean too...they make a polish, someone was talking about it on a thread recently....?
White_Knuckle_Tight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #120
305pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Knuckle_Tight View Post
Haha, after getting used to my Camaro I feel like I'm "exposed" in any vehicle other than another sports car, lol. And then in my car, there's that perfect seat position where I'm almost at arms reach from the wheel and can just barely see the hood = Perfect car position, lol.
As for the lights, if you've still got factory lights then upgrade the bulbs to the fanciest halogens and that will improve it greatly. And make sure your lenses are clean too...they make a polish, someone was talking about it on a thread recently....?
i had the perfect seating position before i sent it to the mechanics. and now im having trouble trying to find that perfect seating position on again :( atleast my bass sounds awesome lol