Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 07-02-2015, 05:15 PM   #1
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
1LE Engines and Builds by JPSS

JPSS is a full service organization with locations in Martinsville, VA and Concord, NC. You know that JPSS knows suspension. You may not know that JPSS knows Engines.

When we moved to NASCAR Country we made new friends. Joey Arrington has been building Championship NASCAR motors for almost 40 years. His shop is in the old Gillette Evernham Racing facility in Concord, NC minutes away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. They build GM, Toyota and Ford race motors. JPSS motors are built by Joey alongside NASCAR Cup motors by the same Master Engine Builders. They are tuned on the same NASCAR engine dynos as the Cup motors by the same tuners. We cut no corners. We do it one way and only one way.

Living and working down the street from the Martinsville Half Mile of Mayhem Speedway and the Charlotte Speedway, it should come as no surprise that JPSS engine builders and bring years of NASCAR level skill to your build. Some will read this and think they cannot afford to work with JPSS. We see it differently. Look around the forums and internet. You'll see project after project that has gone wrong and being rebuilt for the second and third time. JPSS stands behind our clients and our work. Working with JPSS isn't more expensive. Working with JPSS saves you money.

JP Superior Solutions is our suspension company. JP Speed Shop builds motors, tunes them and builds cars from conception to design to completion. JP Superior Service handles maintenance, alignments and aftermarket parts installation. We are not new to this business. Only our name is new. We want your build.

JPSS conceives, engineers and manufactures the highest quality components to meet the needs of automotive enthusiasts. Every component is tested and proven to meet the obsessive standards of the most demanding people we know, our clients. The JPSS difference goes beyond the quality of our components. It is an experience. We are committed to listening to our clients and guiding them through the decision process to deliver a solution that exceeds their expectations. Our interest is not making a single sale. Our interest is in building relationships that last a lifetime.

When JPSS begins new product evaluations we analyze it through the eyes of the factory engineers. We ask a lot of what if questions. What if curb clearance wasn't a consideration? What if the RWHP was increased by 50%? 100% What if this part were made only for the enthusiast that wanted only the best? What are the best attributes of the original equipment part? What are the weaknesses? What can we do to make it better? Will it be the best of the best available?

When you purchase a JPSS component, you can be confident it will fit like an original equipment part. It will be more robust than the part it replaces. JPSS components are designed to deliver years of service to the most demanding drivers. Our warranty is straightforward. If it breaks, we’ll replace it. If it wears out, we have a rebuild program. If you are unhappy, we will find a way to make you smile. JPSS products will perform as described, meet and exceed your expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a JPSS part, return it for a full refund.

Our dynos are like our engine work -- Dead Nuts Balls On Accurate. When you really want to know how much power you make, bring it to JPSS.

When you want an engine built to last on track, talk to JPSS. Call and ask for Joey or Pete (276) 644-0100
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #2
beany323

Drives: Camaro 2SS /RS/1LE
Clean and nice shop. Should go along way to make customers feel safe. Good luck!

Updated w/ Willow Springs:
1. Nissan GTR Track Pack 1:19.6 2. Ducati 1198 S 1:19.7 3. Nissan GTR 1:20.3 4. Corvette Z06 1:20.4
5. Audi R8 V10 Plus 1:22.0 6. Ferrari 458 Italia 1:22.3
7. CAMARO SS 1LE 1:22.7
8. Shelby GT 500 1:23.5
9. Mustang Gt Track Pack 1:25.8
beany323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #3
backeddy
Banned

Drives: 2011 Boxster Spyder (best car ever)
Nice Pete! My cnc setup is a little smaller...I now have machine envy (kicks dirt)
backeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #4
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by backeddy View Post
Nice Pete! My cnc setup is a little smaller...I now have machine envy (kicks dirt)
Old 07-02-2015, 09:31 PM   #5
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
REP has a good reputation in the Dodge world.

http://raceenginesplus.com/index.php

http://raceenginesplus.com/REP_photos.htm
Old 07-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
Exactly along with Toyota, Chevy and Ford depending on the year. REP is a professional / commercial racing business. Joey is my partner for retail engines. They do cross over. R5 Dodge and SB2 Chevy Cup motors are no longer NASCAR legal. You can buy them through JPSS used with 600 miles or less on them for $9,999.99. They make 852 FWHP at 9,000 RPM and idel at 2,000. They are motor plate mount motors with full front dress. We sell them freshly rebuilt for $14,999.99 in race trim. We can install a more street friendly cam and get the idle just under 1,000 RPM at about 650 FWHP same price.

Here is a link to our R5 stash https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2109717&type=3

These motors were once $120,000 each. Some have found new life on the Trans Am circuit.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:34 PM   #7
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad1le View Post
don't listen too this guy his a idiot please ban this guy backeddy
uh...maybe you might want to check your spelling and grammar before calling someone an idiot

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:43 AM   #8
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
uh...maybe you might want to check your spelling and grammar before calling someone an idiot
He is a troll... He does not like something backeddy posted about how dumb street racing is and now this joker is spaming every post he makes.
yenkostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:02 AM   #9
X25

Drives: '16 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by yenkostyle View Post
He is a troll... He does not like something backeddy posted about how dumb street racing is and now this joker is spaming every post he makes.
Then why is he not banned? I don't think harrassment would be allowed in terms of use of this site.
'17 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
'15 Nissan Rogue S AWD
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:04 AM   #10
X25

Drives: '16 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Exactly along with Toyota, Chevy and Ford depending on the year. REP is a professional / commercial racing business. Joey is my partner for retail engines. They do cross over. R5 Dodge and SB2 Chevy Cup motors are no longer NASCAR legal. You can buy them through JPSS used with 600 miles or less on them for $9,999.99. They make 852 FWHP at 9,000 RPM and idel at 2,000. They are motor plate mount motors with full front dress. We sell them freshly rebuilt for $14,999.99 in race trim. We can install a more street friendly cam and get the idle just under 1,000 RPM at about 650 FWHP same price.

Here is a link to our R5 stash https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2109717&type=3

These motors were once $120,000 each. Some have found new life on the Trans Am circuit.
So do those pics under JPSS intro in first post belong to JPSS or REP? I'm a bit confused.
'17 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
'15 Nissan Rogue S AWD
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:17 AM   #11
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by X25 View Post
So do those pics under JPSS intro in first post belong to JPSS or REP? I'm a bit confused.
No reason to be confused. Joey Arrington and I are partners in engine building and tuning. JP Speed Shop. Joey and Pete. We build JPSS engines at Joey's NASCAR engine facility.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:24 PM   #12
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by X25 View Post
Then why is he not banned? I don't think harrassment would be allowed in terms of use of this site.
Good question.....

Sorry for messing up your thread Pete

Last edited by yenkostyle; 07-04-2015 at 02:14 PM.
yenkostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #13
JusticePete

P ost is gone :-)
Old 07-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #14
Mark T
American Gold Whisperer

Drives: 2014 White 1LE 2SS/RS/NPP/Rec/Nav
I am impressed.

Been to Martinsville track many times and through several team shops in Concord.

Wish I had known of you guys earlier when I lived in High Point. I think I would be visiting for some bits.

Very cool shop in those pictures. You can tell the quality of work also by the condition of the shop. And that looks top notch. Nice.