Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Europe

Old 06-23-2010, 04:51 AM   #43
Zaraka
CamaRU

Drives: Camaro 2LT RS
Удивительно, но ниразу ещё больше 150 не ехал на этой машине.
Но я кайфую от набора скорости после 110 км\ч. Такое впечатление, что машину не держит вообще ничё. Разгон до 150 бешеный просто Ща обкатку пройду, масло заменю, тогда уже можно будет проверить факты про 6 сек, и максималку
Убрать бы 200-300 кг с этой тачки и это будет супермобил

Кстати, уже кто нить думает про то как изменить радиочастоты? На америкосе ведь только нечётные станции возможно поймать
Меня устраивает, впринципе, т.к. все любимые станции на нечётных частотах, но всё же
Old 06-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #44
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
LOL - WTF?
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #45
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
I think they are talking about me...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #46
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I think they are talking about me...
Paranoid much?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #47
Zaraka
CamaRU

I think you want to draw attention to yourself. Keep on trying or maybe +1 post (yeeees. 7000 post it`s very cool )
Great talk. KILLER74Z28 vs radz28

Maybe something serious?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #48
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraka View Post
I think you want to draw attention to yourself. Keep on trying or maybe +1 post (yeeees. 7000 post it`s very cool )
Great talk. KILLER74Z28 vs radz28

Maybe something serious?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #49
Zaraka
CamaRU

You so wordy...
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #50
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
You so wordy...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Old 06-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #51
Zaraka
CamaRU

You forgot copyright... Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #52
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
You forgot copyright... Abraham Lincoln
I didn't want to get carried away

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 06-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #53
BeeBoy

Drives: 2LT/RS Bee
Alright great back and fourth, how do you get 7000+ posts anyway, you simply have to have nothing else to do but posting, but lets get back to the Camaro.
Obkativats, ya neochen ponimaiu kontsept. Hotya u menya bili novie mashini diler mne nikogda negovoril pro eto. Kak ya ponimaiu nelzya kokoieto vremya gazovats, skolko po probegu? A daze esli gazovats to eto ploho dlya avto?
BeeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #54
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
Alright great back and fourth, how do you get 7000+ posts anyway, you simply have to have nothing else to do but posting, but lets get back to the Camaro.
Obkativats, ya neochen ponimaiu kontsept. Hotya u menya bili novie mashini diler mne nikogda negovoril pro eto. Kak ya ponimaiu nelzya kokoieto vremya gazovats, skolko po probegu? A daze esli gazovats to eto ploho dlya avto?
What's the deal with the attitude? Maybe this thread should continue in English so the Community can participate.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 06-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #55
BeeBoy

Drives: 2LT/RS Bee
There is no attitude dude, but you are in a international section of the forum and should not expect english there. It is for people of different nationalities and nations, you need to respect that. This thread is here for a specific reason to meet specific people in a specific region of the world. You are more then welcome to participate, we are all a Camaro family so nothing but love;-)
BeeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #56
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
There is no attitude dude, but you are in a international section of the forum and should not expect english there. It is for people of different nationalities and nations, you need to respect that. This thread is here for a specific reason to meet specific people in a specific region of the world. You are more then welcome to participate, we are all a Camaro family so nothing but love;-)
You continue to post with an attitude. In what way have I not been respectful. In fact, in an earlier post, out of respect for your country, I didn't include the name of the person I quoted because he was from my country - yet I get flack. I'm not sure if there are differences in forum tones or inflections in other countries, however, I'll tell you right now that you and a few others are on the border. If this trend continues, this thread will be shut down. I might also suggest you remember this forum is in based in a different country than you, and it is not required that we cator to you. How do you suggest I monitor a thread in a language that I don't speak? For all I know you are not following the Community Rules. Out of respect for you and others in this thread, I have left it open. If you want to push, I can shut it down, believe me. I'd reconsider the way you treat others.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"