Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
washington state peps come to texas

Labor day weekend we will be heading to San Antonio Texas for 4 days. (we come in August 29th & leave sept 2nd)

During this time our son will granduate from Air force basic training before heading off to sheppard AFB for tech school.

I know he would love to meet some new camaro friends. & I know I would too.

its only 8 weeks away if things go right we will have saturday to our selves & maybe even friday evening.

Anyone want to hook up & hang out.

Saturday we have plans to hit 6 flags down there with the kids.

NO HITTING ON MY then 14yr old daughter lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
IM an instructor here at Sheppard AFB. By the time your son shows up here my new motor should be in my car. He will see it from time to time cruising the base, mainly driving from the flightline side of base to the south gym. Its pretty hard not to notice it! They have those newbs marching all over the place once they get here. I wont be here the weekend your boy shows up, that is the season opener for the AF Academy football team. My boy should be starting at inside linebacker this season

Your son chose the right service! BTW
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullF-16 View Post
IM an instructor here at Sheppard AFB. By the time your son shows up here my new motor should be in my car. He will see it from time to time cruising the base, mainly driving from the flightline side of base to the south gym. Its pretty hard not to notice it! They have those newbs marching all over the place once they get here. I wont be here the weekend your boy shows up, that is the season opener for the AF Academy football team. My boy should be starting at inside linebacker this season

Your son chose the right service! BTW
you wouldnt be a instructor for the avionics would you????? Thats what he will be doing.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
No, im an instructor pilot in AT-38C for NATO (ENJJPT) pilot training.
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

oh ok so you are a top gun instructor lol

Joking with you lol My husband is AFReserves hes an aircraft mech art here

Old 07-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
montyhp

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Red Jewel w/Beige
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
you wouldnt be a instructor for the avionics would you????? Thats what he will be doing.
Avionics, good field. Hard work when he is in the AF, but job opps later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullF-16 View Post
No, im an instructor pilot in AT-38C for NATO (ENJJPT) pilot training.
Yes ENJJPT is bad ass.

Montyhp
Retired AF Engineer and Physicist
montyhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

hes been down there 2 weeks now which mean 6 more to go until we see him. I cant wait.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
I'll be driving to San Antonio to hang out with u guys. But I will be going in my wife's equinox since she is pregnant. She can't go in and out the Camaro to much since its low.

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thanniversary View Post
I'll be driving to San Antonio to hang out with u guys. But I will be going in my wife's equinox since she is pregnant. She can't go in and out the Camaro to much since its low.
soooooooooooooo kewlllllllllllllll bobby, we are staying over at the la Quinta just off the front gate of the base. He has base pass on thursday & then town pass on friday & saturday.

I think I gave your wife my cell phone number.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
soooooooooooooo kewlllllllllllllll bobby, we are staying over at the la Quinta just off the front gate of the base. He has base pass on thursday & then town pass on friday & saturday.

I think I gave your wife my cell phone number.

Cool deal I'll send u mine if u need it.

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thanniversary View Post
Cool deal I'll send u mine if u need it.
FB it dude, the phone is in the bed room with Dan lol

Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #12
SGT Stretch

Drives: 2016 Hyper Metallic Blue SS
That would be cool but I'm gonna be in Dallas that weekend. Keep us updated on where he goes if he ends up making what we call the LSD tour (lackland, Sheppard, Dyess) I'll help keep an eye out for him here at Dyess.

And again he chose the right service lol. 13years active
SGT Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #13
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Stretch View Post
That would be cool but I'm gonna be in Dallas that weekend. Keep us updated on where he goes if he ends up making what we call the LSD tour (lackland, Sheppard, Dyess) I'll help keep an eye out for him here at Dyess.

And again he chose the right service lol. 13years active
From Lackland he goes to Keesler for 3 months ( I think) then heads to Sheppard for 3 months (we think) then off to his first base

Old 08-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

11 more days