Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
SoCal Swagger

Drives: RS
2014 vert 2ss certified used Questions

found about 4 in southern cali ranging from 20k to 22k on the meter. they are asking 34995 seems a bit steep or is that fair
(no tax/lic included that is window price)

I am still doing research and I see there is better deals to be had for 3grand lower and a little bit less mileage but out of state and Ca. is not an easy state to transfer cars into so iam not sure how that will work out

I have 35k and dont want to spend more than that hence when I haggle I will offer 35 k out the door.

Our cars new msrp early mid 40's and in a vert they are more. I am coming from a 2010 2lt/rs so this would be a nice jump.

now Iam not to familiar with the 14/15s and it seems now that 20 inch wheels and mylink/lcd are common. What more would I get with an RS package? this cars look like they already have the upgraded hid headlights.
SoCal Swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:20 AM   #2
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Starting point: owning and driving a 2SS vert in SoCal would be a thrill. This is an outstanding car that will wear out your permagrin. 20,000 miles is a lot for a year old convertible--mine has 5900 (but has been stored for 3 months). The sticker on my car was $48k, no way I'd part with it for $35.

If a dealer is asking $35, I think they'd jump at an offer of 35OTD. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your market. Find one with the options you like and take the leap.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:50 AM   #3
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
All those used convertibles you are looking at were likely Rental fleet cars. That would be a deal breaker for me. There are a lot of new 2014's on lots of you look around but you might have to travel to get one.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote