Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #85
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroc5 View Post
Uverse is awesome! Wish I had still had it. All movies are instant on demand and can record like 6 shows at once. And the cable boxes are wireless! We moved to a new home and have Direct TV. Pisses me off you have to download the on demand movies and can only record two shows while watching one of them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
you might want to check with direct tv, they now have a 5 channel receiver...it's only been available for a few weeks
Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #86
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
good show Ruby, love the way these v6's run.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #87
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Here's a pic:
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #88
CamaroC-17
Formerly Camaroc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Here's a pic:
Woah long time no see sixjak! Whats up man

CamaroC-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #89
mr_honez
Wifey Lover

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryman77 View Post
you might want to check with direct tv, they now have a 5 channel receiver...it's only been available for a few weeks
Need U-Verse for internet. This back water hillbilly internet we have really blows. I'm really getting frustrated with it. We are checking with Dish and DirecTV on what they have. We now have DirecTV now and while it's ok, our HD receivers are showing their age. We're out of contract now so whoever has the best deal wins.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #90
SIXJAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Need U-Verse for internet. This back water hillbilly internet we have really blows. I'm really getting frustrated with it. We are checking with Dish and DirecTV on what they have. We now have DirecTV now and while it's ok, our HD receivers are showing their age. We're out of contract now so whoever has the best deal wins.
I'll sponsor you into DIRECTV. I think we both will save.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #91
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro Rally Yellow 2LT
My favorite pic:

CiscoBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #92
SIXJAK

Quote:
Woah long time no see sixjak! Whats up man

Not much. Got banned for a month. Switched SC's and now have an IPF SC. Not necessarily in that order
Car is getting a new custom clutch made for it, and getting all of my suspension bits I installed last June sorted out and properly adjusted and had the Brembo SS brake kit installed. Other than building out the bottom end and installing forged internals....not a lot left to do in terms of performance mods.

Seriously considering installing a Maggie on my Silverado now. This FI thing is addicting. Lol.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #93
CamaroC-17
Formerly Camaroc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS M6
What the heck did u get banned for

CamaroC-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #94
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Not much. Got banned for a month. Switched SC's and now have an IPF SC. Not necessarily in that order
Car is getting a new custom clutch made for it, and getting all of my suspension bits I installed last June sorted out and properly adjusted and had the Brembo SS brake kit installed. Other than building out the bottom end and installing forged internals....not a lot left to do in terms of performance mods.

Seriously considering installing a Maggie on my Silverado now. This FI thing is addicting. Lol.
Forged internals eh? daanngg didn't know you was gonna take the girl that far. I guess after that you can shoot for the Supercharger HP highest number

Quote:
What the heck did u get banned for

Being too awesome.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #95
mr_honez
Wifey Lover

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red 2LT/RS
Quote:
I'll sponsor you into DIRECTV. I think we both will save.
Let me check them out and I'll give you a holla
Old 01-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #96
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Good evening y'all. Good to see Sixjax back.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #97
SixCyl

Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Forged internals eh? daanngg didn't know you was gonna take the girl that far. I guess after that you can shoot for the Supercharger HP highest number

Being too awesome.

Haha I thought the same exact thing!

Anyway, to the rest of us, I just saw the homepage article on the number of 45th anniversary camaros out there. How many of you guys think you'd trade in your current model for the 50th anniversary edition in 2017?
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #98
simt3k

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoBee View Post
My favorite pic:

I love the hood and the rims, what are they? How much?
simt3k is offline   Reply With Quote