Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 01:07 AM   #15
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSARME View Post
I told you. There was an identical Challenger, black with black rims, just like my Camaro, driving in front of me. Everyone turned to see my camaro and stared at me, not him :P
LOL well maybe they liked you lol
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #16
ArcAngel

Quote:
lol xD
Are you gonna paint your body kit or leave it raw?
Old 09-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #17
ArcAngel

Quote:
Leave it raw for now. I really like the contrast it gives the all black. It looks a lot better in person, I swear.
Actually its the only color i think it looks good on raw, although I have to admit have seen them painted and like them less that way
Old 09-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #18
ArcAngel

Quote:
Yeah. There's only 1 other black on black camaro like mine in my area, and it has the GFX painted black. The girl that drives it glared the hell out of me 2 days ago when I was getting my oil changed. She drove by when I was pulling it out with a look that said "mother f.... has the same car i have..." I just smiled.
wow did you wash her fu_kin mouth out wit soap lol hahaah
Old 09-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
ArcAngel

Quote:
Haha I wish. She seemed pretty hot. But she just took off as if making a statement :( I was like Man we got the same car, not much to impress me with. Although I do make it a habit to rev when I pass any Mustang, Challenger, Charger, BMW, Benz, Firebird, G6, G8, and especially gt500s :P.
She was probably pissed that she wasnt exclusive, oh well in a year no one will be ya know, good hot cars get purchased, isnt that the point lol
Old 09-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #20
ArcAngel

Quote:
Yeah haha. Just hope no one has enough money to get all the specs I have! I seen a couple red camaros and 1 other black one with polished rims but that's about it. They all give me dirty looks :( I always drive by them slow and give a thumbs up and they sorta gimme the "I hate you" look :(
Thats lame if i had a camaro and I saw you I would wave and honk the horn at you maybe even flash the lights. Whats with all the hate towards al the cars same and different. Crap when i see a nice challenger, porsche , stang, ferrari etc etc i let them know
Old 09-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #21
02camaro

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
I think any of the two vehicles would turn my head, only because I don't see them on the streets much. I hear a lot of talk about the Camaro and the Challenger. Must say I hear a lot more positive opinions on the Camaro. Enjoy your rides az2009se.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:32 AM   #22
ArcAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02camaro View Post
I think any of the two vehicles would turn my head, only because I don't see them on the streets much. I hear a lot of talk about the Camaro and the Challenger. Must say I hear a lot more positive opinions on the Camaro. Enjoy your rides az2009se.
They all have there pluses although it seems the challenger has the least out of the 3 and the camaro and Mustang swap blows back and forth but thats how its always been and thats what keeps these two at the top of the muscle car heap
Old 09-12-2009, 01:33 AM   #23
ArcAngel

Quote:
Haha. The other day I was driving around and I came up on a really nice pimped out escalade. Of course some frat boy was driving it. I smirked, knowing my car had a bigger engine and turned lots more heads. I guess he took it as an insult when I gave him a thumbs up and he just ROARED off and tail whipped burning rubber. Funniest part: The cop was at the light to his right. Took off after him. I drove by him real slow after the cop pulled him over and laughed :P I think he's still looking for my car to scratch it hahhaah.
NOW thats classic lol!!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #24
Rocky918

Drives: SS for Super Sexy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudXTC View Post
ls doesnt have the option to RS ...
so no hids... no spoiler.. no 20 inch rims... these are things that make it a little flashier...

in terms of attractiveness.. teh LS is by far the worst looking of all teh 2010 camaros (even tho its still great)... the only people i know who didnt spend the extra $1500 or so for the 1LT are the people who are doing some serious mods to it and wanted a good template...

my RJT 2SS/RS with 21in rims has been turning heads left and right everytime i take it out
Old 09-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #25
02camaro

Yeah, your right about that ArcAngel
Old 09-12-2009, 01:50 AM   #26
02camaro

Does anyone know what the average person is spending on a 2010 Camaro?
Old 09-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #27
02camaro

Quote:
44k here
Was there a dealer mark up?
Old 09-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #28
02camaro

Quote:
Nope. MSRP.
Okay, here in Cali dealers are marking up there Camaros.

Closed Thread

Tags
1ls, cgm, challenger