Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 04-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #29
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I did the reset and restart. Nothing. The MMIM should fix it. I just hope they can get it right away.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #30
ZooDad

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Just picked up my car. Had this happen. Read the posts. I reset the iPod no help. I turned off the stereo, and unplugged the usb. Plugged in the usb and powered up the stereo. Worked great. Have done it twice now. No issues. Kind of a pain, but quick fix.
ZooDad
ZooDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #31
failure2theMAX

Drives: A baby V6 :(
I was having this problem as well. Took it to the dealership and they said I need a new amplifier- hopefully this works.
failure2theMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #32
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooDad View Post
Just picked up my car. Had this happen. Read the posts. I reset the iPod no help. I turned off the stereo, and unplugged the usb. Plugged in the usb and powered up the stereo. Worked great. Have done it twice now. No issues. Kind of a pain, but quick fix.
ZooDad
I tried that. It didn't fix my problem. Hoping the MMI module replacmente comes in soon and resolves the issue and that this isn't a recurring problem. Seems to be happening a lot.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote