Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Pedders coilovers warrantied?

Just wondering if Pedders coilovers are warranties and if so how long is the warranty? Just had one of the blow and all of the oil leaked all over the back of my car and when I got home there was a nice puddle of oil right under the coilover. Checked to make sure it was the coilover and oil was all around the piston and up in the piston cover. Thanks for the help folks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Contact Pete! He will usually take care of it ASAP!

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
Coop

On my phone so do u have his contact info on here?

2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Old 06-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
On my phone so do u have his contact info on here?

I'm assuming by pm or emailing. Doubt his number would be accessible to all (maybe some people on the personal level). But then again I could be wrong.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
pete does give out his personal number for issues but here is the office number 248.522.8021

if you can't get them on monday let me know ill help you get in touch with people to help you asap
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #6
bannonm

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6 VR
They are warranted for 2 years.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Coop

UPDATE: After discussing the issue with Justice Pete and talking with his wonderful staff a mono shock was sent all the way from Australia to me. Amazingly it seems that new Camaro owners are buying these coilovers like crazy because they couldn't get me a mono shock from a kit because they were all sold out. The installation and adjustments went smooth and quick. I just have to give a big huge shoutout to Justice Pete and the gang at Pedders USA for assisting me with this blown mono shock and getting me back on the road.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
UPDATE: After discussing the issue with Justice Pete and talking with his wonderful staff a mono shock was sent all the way from Australia to me. Amazingly it seems that new Camaro owners are buying these coilovers like crazy because they couldn't get me a mono shock from a kit because they were all sold out. The installation and adjustments went smooth and quick. I just have to give a big huge shoutout to Justice Pete and the gang at Pedders USA for assisting me with this blown mono shock and getting me back on the road.
Thank you for the kind words. I though you might enjoy these photos of the
MSD / OPTIMA Challenge Event from today.

It is amazing what you can do with a little help from your friends
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
I had the same issue and same experience. It's nice to have a company that will help you out even when the part fails. Plenty of companies out there just use the "Sorry, your problem now" routine, so it's refreshing when you deal with one that owns up and treats you as more than just a number in the books.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
They took car of mine very quickly too. ^Ditto above.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Moved to vendor feedback
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote