Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-17-2008, 07:58 PM   #29
SS4EVER
Camaro Convert...

Drives: 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13F20 View Post
Bro I am in the same boat you are in regards to the new camaro. I told my sister that I was getting the SS when it comes out and she flipped her shit over that. I think it had something to do with the fact that I barrowed my brother in laws Shelby GT500 and she wanted to ride with me. She gave some off the wall comment that it was to power full, and I did not know how to handle it. I proceeded to take hair pin turns at like 65-75mph. Doing lateral slides, mixed with drifting. Ow and my personal favorite, doing reverse at 45 and throwing the car into a 180 degree spin and take of driving forward. It was hard to understand here yelling mixed with all the screaming and something like you are going to kill us. She will not ride with me in any thing after that.
Haha I would have killed to be riding in the car! Sounded like a lot of fun!

Yeah, I think a lot of people are. The V6 is really going to change the V6 pony/muscle car segment, and the Camaro SS is just going to kill....

But seeing that cars like the 09 Maxima, 09 Accord, & Toyota Camry these Japanese V6 sedans with 260-290hp are getting quicker and quicker, who wants to own a new Camaro V6 that could lose to them? GM is being real smart about the V6 Camaro... They gave it the right engine...

And yeah for those, like you and whoever get the SS, will just be laying waste to like 90% of the cars out there...
Old 05-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
csorrentini

Drives: 2010 Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbird777 View Post
Lets say the SS is $29,999,

an SS for 30??!!!?? i think i got ripped then lol. i paid 29 for my 2lt/RS with BA sound upgrade and some other little things...............
csorrentini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:44 PM   #31
nachocheese

Drives: 1LT RS, SIM
Old thread man. How did you even find it. The last post was in 08 before the car was even out.
nachocheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
csorrentini

Drives: 2010 Orange 2SS/RS
o dam my bad probably from google
csorrentini is offline   Reply With Quote