Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #57
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
Well, you are certainly deserving. Enjoy!! and post some pics!!
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:59 PM   #58
blevina

Drives: 1967 Firebird & 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop 2010 View Post
Found out mine shipped today....

As for the wife thing we agreed that both of our vehicles will always be inside. The third bay is for projects and the classic car. No issues that way.
OMG OMG OMG!!

Now, where is mine? I order same day.

Current cars: 2010 Camaro SS/RS DELIVERED 6/4/09
1967 Firebird 400 Convertible
blevina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #59
PlanoCamaroGuy

Drives: All New Chevy's
rforbes...you have moved to 2000
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #60
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
grats rforbes!

Jay, how far behind am I in line?
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #61
rforbes

Jay,

Great News! Thanks for the update. I know it is tough to predict the timing of the event codes, but it appears here lately that it is going pretty fast after 2000. What do you think, about July some time??

Should not be long now wulger!!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #62
wullger
Supercharged

That's what I'm thinking!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #63
PlanoCamaroGuy

Drives: All New Chevy's
rforbes...who knows how fast but they do seem to be moving right along

wull...you can still see his tail pipes
Old 05-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #64
wullger
Supercharged

I'm sure mine will get picked up soon, Jay

What all did you order, rforbes? Not sure if I ever saw what options/colors you got
Old 05-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #65
rforbes

I ordered the 2SS, auto, IOM with black rally stripes, sunroof.

Not quite sure on the other dealer options. May go with the Painted engine cover, but not sure. Probably go with the fuel door cover, which is pretty cool, and I am undecided on the high performance air box. I am looking into doing the cold air box, it seems to boost performance quite a bit, so we will see. (And at some point going to add a chip!)
Old 05-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #66
wullger
Supercharged

Wow. Our color/stripe combos are almost negatives of each other! 2SS/RS auto, IBM w white stripes+no sunroof. I'm hoping at some point there's an IBM-matched engine cover option available for mine.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #67
rforbes

Oh yea, I am getting the RS package also, forgot about that. I have always liked red vehicles, and from the pictures I have seen, the IOM looks awesome. Now the highway patrol can easily spot me going down the road
Old 09-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #68
RHCPBrian

Drives: 2008 MINI S, 2010 SS Camaro
Huffines - Lewisville

I will never buy a vehicle again from Huffines Lewisville. I nearly told them to bug off, but I had my pre-order in since late last year. Not only is the customer service at Huffines Lewisville terrible, but it is inconsistent and they act like they do not know what they are doing. The sales manager would not accept a tax exempt document from the state of Texas and wanted me to sign a blank document!

I then refused to sign the disclosure document releasing my private information to third parties. They said it was a deal breaker if I did not sign. They promised that my stripes would be on upon delivery, but they made me wait 3 hours at the dealership while they messed up putting on my stripes (wrinkle and crooked). They told me they would take care of redoing it at no cost to me! Well, I sure hope so!

I wanted to have my camaro shipped off the lot, but they would not allow a truck to pick it up off the lot and that it had to driven off by me! The worst experience ever dealing with that dealership and I highly recommend staying far away from it if you want a nice experience!
RHCPBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #69
Phoneguy

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro CGM 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHCPBrian View Post
I will never buy a vehicle again from Huffines Lewisville. I nearly told them to bug off, but I had my pre-order in since late last year. Not only is the customer service at Huffines Lewisville terrible, but it is inconsistent and they act like they do not know what they are doing. The sales manager would not accept a tax exempt document from the state of Texas and wanted me to sign a blank document!

I then refused to sign the disclosure document releasing my private information to third parties. They said it was a deal breaker if I did not sign. They promised that my stripes would be on upon delivery, but they made me wait 3 hours at the dealership while they messed up putting on my stripes (wrinkle and crooked). They told me they would take care of redoing it at no cost to me! Well, I sure hope so!

I wanted to have my camaro shipped off the lot, but they would not allow a truck to pick it up off the lot and that it had to driven off by me! The worst experience ever dealing with that dealership and I highly recommend staying far away from it if you want a nice experience!
I had a similar experience at their Dodge dealership across the street. I did my homework before getting there so I knew all of my numbers up front. When they would not give me a straight answer about anything, I left and drove up to Denton and had a new vehicle a couple hours later.

I ordered my Camaro from James Wood in Denton and had the best experience. No hassles, no haggling and no surprises. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.
Phoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #70
wullger
Supercharged

Can't speak for any other Huffines locations, but I had a great experience at the Plano location.

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq