Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-30-2016, 08:45 AM   #43
Norseman

Drives: 2010 SS - CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsWorkSS View Post
Did your radiator leak on the engine side drivers side? Mine developed a pin hole leak on the seam right there. Dealer called it a manufacture defect, used car warrenty covered it though. And yeah i have the squeaks and rattles in the cabin too.
Nope, mine was about in the middle of the radiator, right in the middle of a fin. I could barely see the thing. I'm sure it was a manufacturing defect of some variety, since there was *no* damage from a rock visible, but I'm out of every kind of warranty with my 2010.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:55 AM   #44
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Almost 38K miles. Tires (2 sets, in need of third soon), front brakes, and oil (which up to this point has been free - negotiated with purchase). The steering wheel was also replaced just before it went out of warranty due to some of the fake suede covering being loose on the back side of the wheel, along with a piece of seat trim. No major problems at all.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:05 AM   #45
NeedsWorkSS

Drives: 2010 6.2L SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf19 View Post
They replaced the cam shaft sensor. I think it had been on fritz for a long time because the car always labored to start. Battery #2 came shortly after I couldn't get the car started one morning. When they gave me the car back I was convinced that they hadn't done anything because it still really labored to start as if the battery was weak. Since that sensor got replaced the car fires right up as it should. Something that has never been the case since I took delivery!
Ill have to look into that
NeedsWorkSS is offline   Reply With Quote