Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
So basically, everything I wrote was 100% correct and nothing was made up here. It was my true experience, and I felt people had to know.

Eric, if you read my post correctly, nowhere does it say I would be buying the car for Dan and he nor I ever had ANY plans to Export the car. It says he called me and we discussed ME buying the car. Since that discussion was between myself and Dan, you have no way of knowing what it was. I told him the same thing I told you, that I did not want an auto car, and I already had a deposit n a 6 speed order. If I was going to try and buy it for him, don't you think I would have called you asking to do so the same day he was denied the car? And again, Classic never produced ANY proof of him being on the so called list that GM has. The one thing that you could have done, is al least call him and ask if he was still interested prior to selling the car out from under him. Common courtesy. Especially when you are the one claiming he is on the list.

Now, if I were you, I would get yourself up to your post above, and remove your threat to add me to a list that may or maynot even exist, and for no reason whatsoever.

And you can see, that I did not Edit my email from the original in any way like you did to take someones name off.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #16
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
Yes Brian, I stand correcte, your writing doesnt say you were buying the car for him, you told me that on the phone.

If there is no list, why would I remove my statement...

I took the other dealers name out of the post, as it was not related to your post... and figured there was no need to bring them into it.
SS-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #17
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
No, I told you I might buy the car instead of him. He already purchased his 2011 2SS Convertible at that time. He was going to have both of them, but since Classic was giving him a hard time, he figured he would just keep the 6 Speed and forget the Pace Car.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
I believe the words you used was, "I might buy it for him..."
SS-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #19
Daily Driver

Drives: Silver Bullet
Wow, I don't beleive I've met Eric up at Classic but I've had great results at the dealership. They even gave me more than I thought they would on my trade in for my Camaro. So far I have made a couple of purchases with no headache. Guess issues like this happen to everyone at some point in time
Daily Driver is offline   Reply With Quote