Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #99
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Drives: "Black Ice"
Quote:
Originally Posted by driser View Post
Who are you bringing?
Brandon
Old 10-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #100
driser

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Road Atlanta

Ok the last updated list went to the SCCA this am!! It doesn't obligate you for the ticket, just insures that you get the discount and corral when you get there to buy your tickets.

If you are interested in participating in the Parade Laps (Saturday), make sure you are there by 11:00 am

If you are participating in the PDX (Sunday), check the schedule, because I think you have a meeting at the end of the day on Saturday and have to be there early Sunday AM.

If you are interested in breakfast at Cracker Barrel (Saturday for certain), around 9:00 am, either let me know or just show up.

If you are interested in meeting Cameron and checking out the Trans AM car, make sure you are there (Saturday) by 1:00 pm. I am sure he would be happy to give the tour etc on Sunday as well, so if you are coming Sunday only, and have and interest, make sure you let me know on Sunday.

If you are interested in dinner Saturday, we are going to figure all of that out on Saturday after the meet and greet with Cameron.

Should be a lot of fun, so look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday/Sunday.

David
driser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #101
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Quote:
Ok the last updated list went to the SCCA this am!! It doesn't obligate you for the ticket, just insures that you get the discount and corral when you get there to buy your tickets.

If you are interested in participating in the Parade Laps (Saturday), make sure you are there by 11:00 am

If you are participating in the PDX (Sunday), check the schedule, because I think you have a meeting at the end of the day on Saturday and have to be there early Sunday AM.

If you are interested in breakfast at Cracker Barrel (Saturday for certain), around 9:00 am, either let me know or just show up.

If you are interested in meeting Cameron and checking out the Trans AM car, make sure you are there (Saturday) by 1:00 pm. I am sure he would be happy to give the tour etc on Sunday as well, so if you are coming Sunday only, and have and interest, make sure you let me know on Sunday.

If you are interested in dinner Saturday, we are going to figure all of that out on Saturday after the meet and greet with Cameron.

Should be a lot of fun, so look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday/Sunday.

David
A big thanks to David for organizing this!!! It is going to be a fun event.

Dave, the way that I read the schedule, the PDX meeting Saturday was for the workers for the PDX, not the drivers. I could be wrong though.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #102
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
A big thanks to David for organizing this!!! It is going to be a fun event.

Dave, the way that I read the schedule, the PDX meeting Saturday was for the workers for the PDX, not the drivers. I could be wrong though.
Yea I think you are correct, but i just didnt want anyone relying on me. I have no experience with their PDX.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #103
driser

IMPORTANT Update!!!!!

For those attending the event this weekend, when you get to the track go to the ticket window to purchase your tickets. MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE MID-FLORIDA CAMARO CLUB/ACE5 CAMARO CLUB CORRAL, so that you get the discount ticket. Also remember that our deal includes free parade laps (Saturday only), so if they give a ticket or something for that make sure you get that as well. Usually it is $20.00 for the parade laps (goes to the volunteer track workers), but there is no charge for us. They will accept donations from us for the track workers, so anything would be appreciated.

I think our corral parking is in the same location as the Grand Am race, but I don't know that for certain. They should tell you the exact location when you get your ticket.

I plan on getting there Saturday around 10 am. If you have any problems with tickets (at the track, not on the way) let me know and I will get it straightened out.

Looks like around 25 Camaros and 60+ people with our group, so should be fun.

If you are thinking about breakfast on Saturday, let me know so I can get a table large enough for everyone. I should be at Cracker Barrel around 9 am.

Let me know if you have any questions etc.

See you there.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:14 AM   #104
driser

breakfast

Ok so far only two joining me at cracker barrel..ken walker, and my buddy Curt (mustang guy).
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #105
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Quote:
Ok so far only two joining me at cracker barrel..ken walker, and my buddy Curt (mustang guy).
Brandon and I will meet you at 9.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #106
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
David, I plan on doing breakfast.

There is one thing that may keep me from attending, or force me to leave early. Too much information be damned - I've got a kidney stone that hasn't passed yet. If that thing is tearing through me, I won't be there. I hope it doesn't decide to tear through me at the event, that could be a long drive home.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #107
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
David, I plan on doing breakfast.

There is one thing that may keep me from attending, or force me to leave early. Too much information be damned - I've got a kidney stone that hasn't passed yet. If that thing is tearing through me, I won't be there. I hope it doesn't decide to tear through me at the event, that could be a long drive home.
Been there...that sucks. Hope it passes soon.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #108
ken53007

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
David I hate to do this but I found out last night that I have to work Saturday night so I will not be able to make it this weekend
ken53007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #109
Johnny@MTI

Drives: 99 ls1 miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
Brandon and I will meet you at 9.
we will be up there. swing by the trailer!!
Johnny@MTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #110
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken53007 View Post
David I hate to do this but I found out last night that I have to work Saturday night so I will not be able to make it this weekend
Sorry to hear that, you can still come up Sunday for the race.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #111
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
For those joining the Camaro corral today - we on on the hill by turn 10 - great spot.

Come through the gates - down the hill, up the hill and then left at the bridge - we are right there after the bridge
Old 11-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #112
DJ-Silver 2SS
Ah DJ-IOM ZL1 haha

Drives: 13 IOM ZL1 M6 & 10 SIM 2SS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-Silver 2SS
Who is going to be where in the morning? I am driving up from Augusta early in the morning.
2013 IOM ZL1 #002415 Born 09/13/12
2010 SIM 2SS/RS #005549 Born 05/02/09
DJ-Silver 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote